Our valued sponsor

Spanish Airline Vueling to Accept Cryptocurrency as Means of Payment

I am sure they will also work with Spanish taxman on this to catch tax cheats ;)

Reactions: latindev
And what if you are not spanish-then you dont have an issue with the Spanish Taxman and then this is a signal that Bitcoin is going to a Million$ i suppose -because this will set the trend for others to follow.

Just because something is useful it doesnt translate to its price going to infinity. Even if the asset itself is finite.
Not because now you can pay with Bitcoin it means everybody will do it.

If you are not Spanish/Spain tax resident then you prolly fine with Spanish AEAT

Just because something is useful it doesnt translate to its price going to infinity. Even if the asset itself is finite.
Not because now you can pay with Bitcoin it means everybody will do it.

If you are not Spanish/Spain tax resident then you prolly fine with Spanish AEAT
Well since the central banks around the world will keep printing money and now that btc is getting accepted everywhere there is no problem to assume that BTC is going higher.

if you quote the value of a finite supply commodity with one having infinite supply, the value of the former must tend to infinte, and that of the latter to zero. This is math, not an opinion.

Well since the central banks around the world will keep printing money and now that btc is getting accepted everywhere there is no problem to assume that BTC is going higher.

word, im very long rn

if you quote the value of a finite supply commodity with one having infinite supply, the value of the former must tend to infinte, and that of the latter to zero. This is math, not an opinion.

correct, but that also works to the opposite side. With no real use in day to day crap who cares how much its worth if the other side of the pair is 'worthless'

as I said before ive been doing crypto for close to 6 years and im currently on some heavy longs but that doesnt mean i get to spend those Bitcoins on my day to day life.

I bough an apartment in Dubai with crypto once tho so theres that.

word, im very long rn

correct, but that also works to the opposite side. With no real use in day to day crap who cares how much its worth if the other side of the pair is 'worthless'

as I said before ive been doing crypto for close to 6 years and im currently on some heavy longs but that doesnt mean i get to spend those Bitcoins on my day to day life.

I bough an apartment in Dubai with crypto once tho so theres that.
And now you can fly back and forth to Spain from Dubai.