Our valued sponsor

special covid CBI programs

void

freedom addicted ultra relativist
Pro Member
Oct 3, 2017
Visit site
I recently found out that some traditional countries offering CBI programs are offering special temporary discounts related to covid.

For example Santa Lucia:

Investment in the bond not only qualifies the applicant for citizenship but also guarantees the return of his investment after the prescribed time. Limited Time Offer until December 31, 2020.
US$250,000:
  • Single applicant, 5-year hold period
  • Applicant with 1 dependent, 6-year hold
  • Applicant with up to 4 dependents, 7-year hold.
US$300,000:
  • Applicant with up to 4 dependents, 5-year hold.
  • Up to 4 additional dependents can be added at US$ 15,000 per person.
Although processing fees have been waived, there is a fund administration fee of US$30,000.

Which means that you basically get the citizenship for 30k for up-to 5 people. Yes, ignoring the fact that significant funds are locked for several years and the upcoming inflation doesn't work for you either :D

Anyone having more information, opinion, complete list of similar opportunities?

Reactions: JohnLocke
thanks for sharing , but santa lucia ? not that great discount for non eu state .
also if in 10 years they cut free visa to eu it will be useless for this zone .

i would hope some place like portugal or other coastal countries in south would come up with better deal .

Reactions: Luganese
thanks for sharing , but santa lucia ? not that great discount for non eu state .
also if in 10 years they cut free visa to eu it will be useless for this zone .

i would hope some place like portugal or other coastal countries in south would come up with better deal .

not that great discount?
i am curious what countries you think are a better deal than this for a family.

Sta Lucia investment is indeed a good deal. But most will still opt for outright payment and they just invest the $250T. Europe will be needing all the tourist they can get given the current economic situation so it's unlikely that they will remove the visa-free benefits of Caribbean passports.

Wait a little bit more, there might be better CBI / RBI offers from other countries.

Portugal would take 5 years before you can get a passport.