Our valued sponsor

Standard Bank Mauritius

NickNack

Oct 3, 2016
International
Visit site
Hey guys

I work a lot with Standard Bank in South Africa. I've heard people are working with the same bank in Mauritius. Does anyone have a foot in, or a contact, I could speak with. I typically act as an introducer to banks and could potentially have quite a bit of business for them. If anyone knows anything, maybe we can work something out.

Best!

Most of the agents around work as an introducer for this bank. I will see if I can find one of them in my records and let you know.

Hey guys

I work a lot with Standard Bank in South Africa. I've heard people are working with the same bank in Mauritius. Does anyone have a foot in, or a contact, I could speak with. I typically act as an introducer to banks and could potentially have quite a bit of business for them. If anyone knows anything, maybe we can work something out.

Best!
you had any luck? From another thread of yours it sound to me that they refused to work with you or just generally don't want to open accounts any longer unless you have a good introducer?

Reactions: suzy
No luck. As far as introducers go we are pretty good, we have a lot of business, so most banks that take corporates are willing to take us on. No luck at Standard Mauritius...but in South Africa our intros are working fine. I was just hoping to get another option out of Mauritius.

but ive had no luck finding another introducer who can open at SBM...so Im starting to think right now this is not an option

Reactions: icecold and suzy
Reactions: Marie Manila

Latest Threads