Our valued sponsor

Start a UK company on someone else name

offccmatch

Jul 12, 2021
SE
Visit site
Hello everyone. I already own a company in my country. I am not interested to have another company

I was thinking about hiring someone who can register the company on his behalf and pay him a monthly fee in exchange for it.

We are planning to pay Tax.
but the only thing that concern me is how I should plan it so I cannot be vulnerable against the third party that the company is registered on his behalf.

In overall, we are planning to manage it all remotely. means, register a UK LTD online.

Is it legal to do so if the third party is approved our terms via contract and signed on it?
Can we pay the taxes on the behalf of the third party in the UK via online transfers?

We run an ecommerce website in the beauty niche.

Thanks

It can be legal but it can also be illegal. Speak with an attorney to set it up correctly.

If you're doing it to hide your own identity while you remain in control of or a (direct or indirect) beneficiary of the company, it's illegal.

If you're just appointing someone to be a director and act upon your instructions as owner/shareholder, it's probably fine.

Reactions: James Turner
Hello everyone. I already own a company in my country. I am not interested to have another company

I was thinking about hiring someone who can register the company on his behalf and pay him a monthly fee in exchange for it.

We are planning to pay Tax.
but the only thing that concern me is how I should plan it so I cannot be vulnerable against the third party that the company is registered on his behalf.

In overall, we are planning to manage it all remotely. means, register a UK LTD online.

Is it legal to do so if the third party is approved our terms via contract and signed on it?
Can we pay the taxes on the behalf of the third party in the UK via online transfers?

We run an ecommerce website in the beauty niche.

Thanks
Yes you can do this. There is nothing wrong with it. However, you need to be 100% sure of the Nominee Owner of the company. You need to have a reliable and known person to act as the owner, so that you don't lose your company and it's assets down the line.