Our valued sponsor

Startup company in Seychelles for Ebay/Amazon ?

pierredupuis

Offshore Agent
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I want to start a business to sell products on Ebay and/or Amazon (via dropshipping to start). I live in a high tax country (France) and want to go offshore for my business and myself. For my business, I think Seychelles is great.

Now with Paypal geo-restricting users, do you think it's good idea to move to Seychelles as well to manage the company ? Is there an offshore juridiction, in tax terms, that is both great for the company and for the person/manager (no/minimal tax on foreign-source income/dividends for residents) ? Do you think I shouldn't go crazy with this "paypal thing"? If so, what country would be good to manage an offshore company to reduce income/dividends tax as well ?

I don't want to sound illegal or anything, but, as a startup entrepreneur, I'm just trying to be as cost effective as possible to succeed.

Thanks in advance.

The main issue remains, PayPal, it won't be easier other than you find some VPN provider and someone who can provide you a utility bill for the company. For instant we are unable to help with this task.

For option could be to register a local company, apply for the account and get it approved. Once done, you can transfer the shares from the "local" company to the offshore company so you won't need to inform PayPal about this transaction as long as they don't ask ;)