Our valued sponsor

Stay in Dubai or move to Switzerland

I was not aware of this. I have two Robots running every day also Sunday, they make as much noise as a normal vacuum cleaner, so far no one has complained. I live in a DE Cantone.
:) Well, @2fire could explain it truthfully, of course; just a general remark 2 cents worth:

I do not think that any such restriction is imposed generally. (It would not make any sense e.g. on the remote farm.) But there is a lot of similar restrictions concerning particular regions, towns, town districts, apartement houses... So it's pretty possible that in the place where you live this is, by coincidence, completely allowed ;)

So it's pretty possible that in the place where you live this is, by coincidence, completely allowed ;)
So far, everyone is very polite, greeting each other, and even though the dogs are going at each other and making a hell of a noise, people smile and mind their own business. In the parking garage, mostly large cars from Porsche, Ferrari to Lexus are parked - it should actually be the type of people who bother the most. But no, everyone greets each other nicely.

So far, everyone is very polite, greeting each other, and even though the dogs are going at each other and making a hell of a noise, people smile and mind their own business. In the parking garage, mostly large cars from Porsche, Ferrari to Lexus are parked - it should actually be the type of people who bother the most. But no, everyone greets each other nicely.
Really nice :) Congrats to having a comfortable living environment!

I think that the first and the last option are not plausible (if your neighbours are really locals). If the police or the municipality is engaged, be assured that you will receive a letter with fine.
I think the guy was a French living in Zürich and he actually threw eggs on the balcony below. And for the police, they normally come to your door and knock and tell you that somebody complained. Usually not much issues when parties go overtime in the evening, but if you do not stop, you certainly get into bigger troubles. For vacuum cleaning, I did not complain about the guy who woke me up like this last Sunday. So yes, there are true locals who actually do nothing more often than not.

I think the guy was a French living in Zürich and he actually threw eggs on the balcony below.
Wow :). However I admit that being a French living in Zürich is obviously a hard task, I would not expect something like this :) No social consequences for him?
For vacuum cleaning, I did not complain about the guy who woke me up like this last Sunday. So yes, there are true locals who actually do nothing more often than not.
:) OK. (Honestly, I would be happy to meet more such locals, in DE cantons ;) )
(To avoid misunderstandig, I do not want to say that e.g. FR cantons are second to paradise; there are another problems and you have already mentioned it.)

I am also sure that there are equal parts for and against either Dubai or Switzerland; it's a matter of temperament, while it also depends on where one is in life and what one expects from the destination they are moving to.

Reactions: jafo