Our valued sponsor

SticPay EMI any experience?

I wouldn't think of them as an EMI in the same category as most other EMIs discussed here. They are first and foremost a payment method. But they have been around for a few years now, primarily operating as a payment method for high risk industries like gambling and forex in Asia.

To be precise, they aren't an EMI themselves. They are a sublicensee of a UK EMI called CFS Zipp which lends their license to a lot of high risk businesses.

I wouldn't think of them as an EMI in the same category as most other EMIs discussed here. They are first and foremost a payment method. But they have been around for a few years now, primarily operating as a payment method for high risk industries like gambling and forex in Asia.

To be precise, they aren't an EMI themselves. They are a sublicensee of a UK EMI called CFS Zipp which lends their license to a lot of high risk businesses.
Many thanks for all the detailed info.

Hi all,
I found this EMI SticPay wallet. It issues a UnionPay circuit debit card. Anyone have experiences?

bye
last time i checked they onboarded mainly Hongkong Business entities, probably thats changed currently.

Latest Threads