Our valued sponsor

Stock / Futures Broker for Seychelles Company

DigitalAffiliate

Mentor Group Gold Premium
Feb 17, 2024
Thailand
Visit site
Hi can anyone please recommend a decent futures and stock broker with access to the US and Asian Markets, preferably based in Asia, which will accept a Seychelles company? The Seychelles company is Affiliate Marketing / Trading Courses and Software sales.

Thank you for any recommendations.

Its only cfd . You can still trade futures through them .

And for stocks you could use interactive brokers
Thanks I will check AMPGlobal futures service.

I would like to use interactive brokers but there is another thread here re InteractiveBrokers + Seychelles IBC -> account closure. Looks like they no longer support Seychelles companies

Thanks I will check AMPGlobal futures service.

I would like to use interactive brokers but there is another thread here re InteractiveBrokers + Seychelles IBC -> account closure. Looks like they no longer support Seychelles companies

Have you confirmed this with IBKR support?

If yes, you can use a US LLC for IBKR.

Reactions: DigitalAffiliate
Some of my income (forex affiliate commission) needs to be generated using the Seychelles company as the forex brokers don't accept US affiliates. The brokers normally pay commissions with fiat or crypto (usdt / btc). What is the best way to get funds from the Seychelles company (fiat or crypto) to the US LLC so I can invest in US markets with IBKR or other stock / futures brokers? I would like ensure it is legal and not raise any red flags with the US company / banks / brokers etc. Can I issue an invoice to the Seychelles company from US LLC for services provided, or is there any better way to do this?

Last edited: