Our valued sponsor

Stripe account closed. Any advice for making a new account?

KScyprus

Feb 10, 2021
Visit site
Hi everyone, I am a dropshipping business and despite my continuous efforts I am unable to keep the chargeback rates below 1%.

I have very high monthly sales volumes (above 100k) and I use Stripe.
My accounts on average last a month and a half and then they are closed.

So far I have managed to make new Stripe accounts without too much trouble. However now I am having many difficulties because after I create a new account it is immediately closed.

Any tips for switching a new Stripe account in this situation?

I can make a cover site without any problems.

Why do you use stripe at all with this volume?

If you get yourself a mentor group membership you can read my guide and I can help you inside the closed forums with a perfect setup if you open a thread there!

In which country are you from ??

Because

Stripe allows dropshipping if your business is located outside of the Asia-Pacific region. In that case, Stripe considers your business to be relatively lower-risk and will provide you with their services. For example, if your business is based in the US or the UK, Stripe will allow dropshipping.

So many kind of fraud, scam, money laundering can done in the name of drop shipping.
That's why most of the Payment Processor does not like drop shipping .

And If you are from third world country , It is very hard to find reliable payment processor for drop shipping business.

Di che paese sei ??

Perché

Tanti tipi di frode, truffa, riciclaggio di denaro possono essere fatti in nome del drop shipping.
Ecco perché alla maggior parte dei Processori di pagamento non piace il drop shipping.

E se vieni da un paese del terzo mondo, è molto difficile trovare un processore di pagamento affidabile per le attività di drop shipping.

Does Stripe really care about money laundering done on their platform?

I am not from the third world.

Any advice for switching a new account?

Reactions: troubled soul
Does Stripe really care about money laundering done on their platform?

I am not from the third world.

Any advice for switching a new account?
It doesn't matter if you do money laundering or not, if you have a chargeback more than 1% they will find a way to kick you out, and if you keep opening the new accounts with same ID or company for course you will get blacklisted and get instaban

Hi everyone, I am a dropshipping business and despite my continuous efforts I am unable to keep the chargeback rates below 1%.

I have very high monthly sales volumes (above 100k) and I use Stripe.
My accounts on average last a month and a half and then they are closed.

So far I have managed to make new Stripe accounts without too much trouble. However now I am having many difficulties because after I create a new account it is immediately closed.

Any tips for switching a new Stripe account in this situation?

I can make a cover site without any problems.
The chargeback is hated. You could try working with refunds to avoid chargebacks at all costs. However, they have blacklisted you now already.