Our valued sponsor

Stripe Refuses To Release My Money After 120 Days Hold...

Sorry, guys, my bad! This Stripe acc is actually a US one.

I formed it with my US LLC.
You don't know what entity your stripe is? Suddenly remembered that your Stripe is a US one? lol.
People here gave you great advice, yet you keep asking again for the same thing.

Get a lawyer and stop wasting time.

The account was active for only a week so just 25k.
If it was only active for a week, most likely they will just refund everything.

From your evasive answers here and weird 'I just remembered my Stripe is US', I would say you probably did something shady with the account and they just identified you very fast.

Reactions: jafo
Based on these additional details, I think your chances are rapidly approaching zero. I have seen this exact scenario a few times with Stripe. It's never actually a genuine business.

A merchant account is opened. After the first week, it's time for payout. The amount is around 10-25,000. Stripe does a proper check of the merchant and start finding things that aren't lining up. So they give the merchant reasonable chance to verify their identity and business. Whether the ID is invalid or something else about the business still doesn't match up, Stripe closes the account and refunds the payment.

But maybe this is a rare exception, where it's actually a legitimate business with nothing sketchy going on with the ownership/UBO/directors or actual business activities.

Reactions: jafo
You don't know what entity your stripe is? Suddenly remembered that your Stripe is a US one? lol.
Maybe because I have other stripe accs. Has that crossed your mind?
People here gave you great advice, yet you keep asking again for the same thing.
I'm not asking for the same thing. I'm asking for a US lawyer if anybody knows...
If it was only active for a week, most likely they will just refund everything.
They are not going to refund anything cause all the customers got their products and are happy. I have 2 disputes only on this account...
From your evasive answers here and weird 'I just remembered my Stripe is US', I would say you probably did something shady with the account and they just identified you very fast.
Did nothing shady wit the acc. The acc is brand new.

New person. New ID. New company. New website. New computer. New IP. New phone.

They have not identified anything.

In fact, it's the opposite. They couldn't verify the person + 100% legit ID...
Based on these additional details, I think your chances are rapidly approaching zero. I have seen this exact scenario a few times with Stripe. It's never actually a genuine business.
It is a genuine business lol.
Whether the ID is invalid or something else about the business still doesn't match up
However, in this case the ID is valid and there's nothing wrong with the business.
But maybe this is a rare exception, where it's actually a legitimate business with nothing sketchy going on with the ownership/UBO/directors or actual business activities.
Yep, 100%.

Maybe because I have other stripe accs. Has that crossed your mind?
* Totally legit business that has multiple Stripe accounts under multiple corporate LLCs
* Have 2 disputes within 1 week LOL

New person. New ID. New company. New website. New computer. New IP. New phone.
LOL

It is a genuine business lol.
I'm sure LOL

100% shadiness confirmed. Stripe was just smarter than you in this case. Good luck, I still think getting a lawyer may help but something is definitely fishy with your business, I would bet 5:1 that you are breaking their ToS and processing something they don't want processed.

Reactions: DW1 and jafo
I'm not asking for the same thing. I'm asking for a US lawyer if anybody knows...
Let me explain to you how this works in the USA. If ANY of us refers YOU to a lawyer and:
(1) You don't pay the lawyer or
(2) It's later discovered that you or an associate is discovered to be involved in something not very kosher in the eyes of "authorities" or
(3) You just get falsely accused (which happens ALL the time) or
(4) ...ad infinitum...

We can be held responsible. I've seen it happen MANY times. They could come after us or in order to reduce your sentence, the Americans can offer you a deal, which includes SUBSTANTIAL ASSISTANCE, 5K1.1 MOTIONS, AND RULE 35 MOTIONS.

Now, I created an easy link for YOU to search Google and find your OWN lawyer based on the zip code of your LLC or the zip code of Stripe's headquarters or whatever other area you deem is adequate:

--->>>>>> Let Me Google That

You MUST do the work! You MUST do the heavy lifting!
@Paul Tudor Jones
told you already: Get a lawyer and stop wasting time.

Good luck!

PS. The US government is very open about its SNITCH program. They don't even hide it! I won't bother you with other scarier details...
Substantial Assistance.png

Reactions: Paul Tudor Jones

Latest Threads