Our valued sponsor

Success Story of John Chow.Com

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Apr 15, 2009
Visit site
I still wonder how this guy made a great income of $31000 from his blog in just one month. That's why many successful business oriented people's recommend his blog to inspire new comers. What do you think is the basic reason behind his success?

First of all, I don’t know why you have put this on the ecommerce section when that story is about his personal blog.

Most of these incomes are coming from affiliate marketing. To be successful on affiliate marketing then you have to learna lot of things like article marketing, using social sites to promote your own site, ppc marketing and a lot more about SEO.

There are other sub forums here in this great site to post such type of self centered post.The success story of John Chow is very rare,and we may call it as rarest of rare.So how can we take it as an example to earn $3100 in a month.This is simple impossible for 99.99 percent of people of web world.

Machida said:
First of all, I don’t know why you have put this on the ecommerce section when that story is about his personal blog.
Most of these incomes are coming from affiliate marketing. To be successful on affiliate marketing then you have to learna lot of things like article marketing, using social sites to promote your own site, ppc marketing and a lot more about SEO.
The basic motive behind posting this thread to know the basic reason behind his vast success in such little time. It;s really hard to believe that he has earned some great bucks in just three years, but it did happen.
rkbehera1 said:
There are other sub forums here in this great site to post such type of self centered post.The success story of John Chow is very rare,and we may call it as rarest of rare.So how can we take it as an example to earn $3100 in a month.This is simple impossible for 99.99 percent of people of web world.
You are right. Its a real hard task to earn such huge income through your personal blog. Most of his income came throgh private ad sales which is $15,230. He accomplished many of the goals he set for himself and saw some amazing growth from the blog.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads