Our valued sponsor

Suitable insurances for offshore companies?

Holter

Offshore Agent
May 20, 2014
Visit site
Do anyone recommend any international insurance companies when running offshore business?

That can provide you financial if the business would go really slow like in an recession / depression for example?

Many of the insurance companies ive read about requires that you need to close your business in order to get

any money paid out if things go bad. Do anyone know of a insurance company that actually provide with money / help

even if the company still is active (but not generating enough), and that are based on what you pay each month, and

not on what you earlier makings where. (Dont know the exact English word) but an insurance that guarantees a minimal

monthly sum of money regardless of what you have been making over the latest period of time.

Not what you wish for when opening a new company, but still want to have that security if anything where to change in the markets.

Here is a list of great insurance companies that work with offshore companies and international companies installment loan
Thank you for sharing this list, it has been of great help for me. I have been looking for international insurance companies for some projects Im into.

Axa and Aliance Group are one of the largest in Germany . I agree with you.
Seems you agree with most here on the forum! artworks-000055509943-iag2w0-t500x500.jpg

/monthly_2015_09/artworks-000055509943-iag2w0-t500x500.jpg.d03b57b29d656d8ddea9ee769ee915a3.jpg

Do anyone recommend any international insurance companies when running offshore business?
That can provide you financial if the business would go really slow like in an recession / depression for example?

Many of the insurance companies ive read about requires that you need to close your business in order to get

any money paid out if things go bad. Do anyone know of a insurance company that actually provide with money / help

even if the company still is active (but not generating enough), and that are based on what you pay each month, and

not on what you earlier makings where. (Dont know the exact English word) but an insurance that guarantees a minimal

monthly sum of money regardless of what you have been making over the latest period of time.

Not what you wish for when opening a new company, but still want to have that security if anything where to change in the markets.
I was wondering if you ever sort it out?

It's an old thraed and OP may don't even be here any longer it seems. Otherwise he or others may reply and I will be happy to post some new insurance companies that have specialized in expats insurances.

If you plan to not stay in any country for more than 6 months and you need an insurance this could be great to know.. is there any insurance company available that actually support expats without real perma address?

Latest Threads