Our valued sponsor

Superstitious belief

cogbuddy

Offshore Agent
Feb 14, 2009
Visit site
Do you have any superstitious belief?Recently i received a mail which states that in South Africa there is a belief that having sex with a virgin will help in curing aids. Younger the girl, more the chances of getting cured. So the cases of rape is on its ever increasing pace.

I've heard a lot of crazy superstitions before, but this one is just insane. How in the world would molesting a young girl help cure AIDS? This just highlights the importance of proper dissemination of information regarding the causes and treatment of AIDS. If this is true, it has got to be one of the most disgusting news I have heard in a long time.

cases

This superstitious belief is a product of insane mind. It will never stop the disease from spreading but will only aggravates the situation. More work for the attorneys here if this is the case...because so many cases will surely be filed...rape, rape, rape...

This is the worst of the superstitious beliefs I had heard so far. People in Asia and Africa are highly superstitious and a lot of them have been attributed to their conservative and pagan backgrounds.

Recently i received a mail which states that in South Africa there is a belief that having sex with a virgin will help in curing aids
Those idiots, the ppl which tell those pure people this should get in jail or simply be set on a island where they can die!

This is the worst Superstitious belief I ever heard. People in India are also very superstitious for God and his power. Even they are superstitious for ghost stories. I just hate such type of belief.

I would say that some psyco people think like this and spread such superstitious beliefs. I find such issues very dangerous because if people will start believing in such things then think about the Young Girls. Also this will spread AIDS fast in the state.