1000019221.png
1000019224.png

• Haha
Reactions: CoinMaster and jafo
I bet none of you heard of this gem
It is more performing than btc lol.
View attachment 7090View attachment 7091
rof/%
A few days ago, I mentioned this: Do you buy cryptocurrency when it's at a high, like now?

And posted about LLY, a direct competitor of Novo Nordisk. I was personally using Norditropin & Humatrope on and off since 1995. Look into how Genentech had Protropin manufactured (read outsourced; so Le Contrat de Façonnage) by LLY, then LLY backstabbed Genentech and used Protropin as a base to manufacture Humatrope. dev56""" These "savages" are ruthless, and there is NO honor among these thieves! ca#"!
Source: Genentech sues FDA on growth hormone; company fights FDA approval of second-generation Eli Lilly product; Congress may alter Orphan Drug Act. - Document - Gale Academic OneFile

Now, be careful here. Both LLY and NVO could soon lose their insulin business. I don't know how they will counter this Chinese scientists develop cure for diabetes, insulin patient becomes medicine-free in just 3 months unless they get a few doses and copy it (which they can for sure and every Western court will side with them) and sanction anyone who buys the Chinese version. Keep this in mind before panicking and selling your "business". The empire, backed by its military, extraditions, and monopoly on violence, is mighty strong. ;)

I NO longer (it's been a while but circa 2006) use Western rhGH. I now use this Jintrolong®<br>PEG-SOMATROPIN_Changchun GeneScience Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. which is infinitely superior to the Western-equivalent products (IMHO). Why would I buy an inferior product for 1000x its cost somewhere else just because it has a registered trademark in the West? :rolleyes:

Of course, this is NOT financial or medical advice. DYOR and seek the professional advice of Western government-licensed "experts" ;) (Think Fauci smi(&% )

PS. If you want to understand the Biotech business, I recommend starting with these four books. After you are done with them, I'll give you some more names. I have 179 of them in my library—about 40 years of books, so not really that many in the grand scheme of things.
Biotech - Copy.jpeg

I NO longer (it's been a while but circa 2006) use Western rhGH. I now use this Jintrolong®<br>PEG-SOMATROPIN_Changchun GeneScience Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. which is infinitely superior to the Western-equivalent products (IMHO). Why would I buy an inferior product for 1000x its cost somewhere else just because it has a registered trademark in the West? :rolleyes:
Did you visit their premises? Do you know how the substance is produced? How is the environment controlled? What additives are used?
There are also alternatives from India, but…
I would stick with the widely recognized best:
IMG_6716.jpeg

Did you visit their premises? Do you know how the substance is produced? How is the environment controlled? What additives are used?
100%! And I'm glad you asked this often-neglected question! ;)

100% yes! I can't go more into this because I'll doxx myself... hi%# Below, I'll explain why & how. :cool:

A little background:

When I was a kid, I was traumatized when I was told that my best friend at that time, the daughter of my Godmother (Madrina), had only a few years to live. She had a pituitary disease. Not much was known about her condition. One of the treatments that was shown to ease her pain and help her was growth hormone isolated from the human pituitary gland.

Naturally, I became interested in this compound and kept following it until Protropin was approved in 1985. By this time, I was already studying in the US, so I had access to Genentech by simply taking a Greyhound bus to California.

During my years studying in the US, I met another student who was an absolute genius in biotechnology. This guy: Jin Lei

In 2005, I was invited to visit their manufacturing plant in Changchun, Jilin province. See the picture of the airport when I arrived for the first time in 2005. It's totally different now.

031-Picture 034.jpg

This is the view from my perspective arriving at the manufacturing facilities of Genescience in Changchun, Jilin Province.

1718453097678.jpeg

In the late 1990s, I also visited Pharmacia Upjohn's manufacturing facilities in Kalamazoo, Michigan, where every diner closed at 17:00. :rolleyes:
That's where your Genotropin was being manufactured then.;)
This was before Pfizer acquired Pharmacia in 2003. ;)

I owned several compounding pharmacies, and we (temporarily) BEAT the FDA here in SCOTUS: Thompson v. Western States Medical Center, 535 U.S. 357 (2002) Argued: February 26, 2002 Decided: April 29, 2002 Syllabus OCTOBER TERM, 2001 Syllabus THOMPSON, SECRETARY OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES, ET AL. v. WESTERN STATES MEDICAL CENTER ET AL. CERTIORARI TO THE UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS FOR THE NINTH CIRCUIT No. 01-344. Argued February 26, 2002-Decided April 29, 2002
Howard Hoffmann, a partner at Duane Morris, defended that case in front of SCOTUS. He was a brilliant and honorable attorney. Howard passed away at the end of 2014! May he RIP! I really miss that guy! He was beyond brilliant. cry&¤

Then BIG PHARMA & the FDA started their conspiracy and prosecution of compounding pharmacists. Here: 2007: Compounding Pharmacy Indicted for Illegal Hormone Sales
and here: July 7, 2008 - Feds accuse compounding pharmacy in import case.

So, seeing what was coming, I sold and bailed out of the business (in the West). There was no use in spending time, money, and resources fighting a corrupt, one-sided system. Jurors are TOO stupid to understand the hypocrisy, sophistry, and casuistry of the industry, and judges get the same (green) paycheck from the same entity as the prosecution. Just a very dumb move to challenge them. Just like I wouldn't challenge an indictment of Kim Jong Un against me in North Korea. It would just be pure gullibility and naivety to think there will be a fair trial. ca#"!

By the way, they also indicted Lei Jin and Genescience since "they" couldn't compete. News Release: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE. September 25, 2007. Indictment Charges a Chinese Drug Manufacturer and Three Others with International HGH Trafficking $3.4 Million Seized from Chinese Banks in New York.

Also, I constantly keep up with the industry:
Industry biotech - Copy.jpeg

Source: For example, I keep up religiously with industry. The above-pictured magazine, Pharmaceutical Technology, is from May 2024. ;)

Of course, due to the placebo effect, every person should use the medications and brands they feel the most comfortable with.
Source: Harvard Medical School: The power of the placebo effect. December 13, 2021. Treating yourself with your mind is possible, but there is more to the placebo effect than positive thinking.
;)

Of course, due to the placebo effect, every person should use the medications and brands they feel the most comfortable with.
Source: Harvard Medical School: The power of the placebo effect. December 13, 2021. Treating yourself with your mind is possible, but there is more to the placebo effect than positive thinking.
;)
If I sell my clients GH from Changchun GeneScience Pharmaceutical Co. instead of Pfizer I’m afraid they will suffer from inverse placebo effect and become midgets.

How big a part has Wegovy played in their stock price surging?
It’s all thanks to Ozempic and for a smaller part Wegovy.
A drug for obesity lol. It's amazing that people would rather take that than a simple lifestyle change.
Unfortunately lifestyle changes might not suffice when the damage has become serious. It might also be healthier to take advantage of chemicals, if properly managed.

If I sell my clients GH from Changchun GeneScience Pharmaceutical Co. instead of Pfizer I’m afraid they will suffer from inverse placebo effect and become midgets.
smi(&% rof/%
You are 100% correct! ;)
For me, there is a VAST difference between what I personally use vs. what I fulfill for my clients.
I fulfill orders. I don't sell anything. I suck at selling. I always respect the client's wishes and preferences.
For me, it's the Golden Rule: He who has the gold makes the rules & is ALWAYS right. smi(&%

Reactions: JohnnyDoe
It’s all thanks to Ozempic and for a smaller part Wegovy.

Unfortunately lifestyle changes might not suffice when the damage has become serious. It might also be healthier to take advantage of chemicals, if properly managed.
True but even in the worst cases, insulin resistance is possible to change. But most people are completely given the wrong advice about food/dieting, they start counting calories and still eat a ton of s**t that's perceived as 'better'. Cut carbs, seed oils, processed foods and sugars, and it's hard not to get back on the right track. Karl Denninger has some good info on this from his journey of getting in better shape at 60+.

Novo would lose their diabetes business if more people were aware that reversing type 2 diabetes is possible purely from diet alone.

True but even in the worst cases, insulin resistance is possible to change. But most people are completely given the wrong advice about food/dieting, they start counting calories and still eat a ton of s**t that's perceived as 'better'. Cut carbs, seed oils, processed foods and sugars, and it's hard not to get back on the right track. Karl Denninger has some good info on this from his journey of getting in better shape at 60+.

Novo would lose their diabetes business if more people were aware that reversing type 2 diabetes is possible purely from diet alone.
Back in the early 2000 when the internet was a wild west there was a business forum where a russian middlemen was active who were selling russian technologies from universities for peanuts.
I remember he claimed two have a solution which involves two injections and its gone.
He was offering it for $250k at that time (russia was very poor like an average income of $50 per month).
He later claimed he sold it to canada.

What is funny there was 6 months later a big news article that a canadian foundation found a cure for diabetes which used two injections on mouses and that it will be soon tested on humans.

No news since then.

For people who have diabetes 2 its very often to difficult to make such a diat.
Getting the fat away from the liver and pancreas is the important part
Processed food are so constructed their fat get stored on the liver.
modified corn starch which is nearly everywhere now in processed food is a main reason of diabetes 2

I wonder how one gets into the pharmaceutical sales business without connections and facing all the regulations associated with these products.
Very carefully, and you must be a ghost capable of absolute mayhem if you are cornered or threatened. IOW, OPSEC has to be airtight! dev56"""

Even Billionaires are NOT safe. Especially Billionaires! They have the funds to battle in court, so competitors Global Security is going to have them assassinated! They are NOT safe even in Canada! Trudeau says it's safe there :rolleyes:
1718657918175.webp

1718658096545.webp

Source: APOTEX - Canadian-Based Global Health Company

PS. Barry was an incredible human being—a super bright guy!
1718658338583.webp

At the CPhI Japan in 2005, Barry made us laugh so much that I ended up "suffering" from temporary urinary incontinence. smi(&% He also invited us to the best sushi we've ever had, and he paid the tab in full. I never had such great sake. He had reserved a dozen bottles of some sake (can't remember the name now) that was (almost) the equivalent of today's Reikyo Crystal 0. May he RIP! ange¤%&