Our valued sponsor

Susan Boyle is out

I’m not even from the western countries but even I know her. He is one of the Youtube sensations that got their popularity because of the internet.

@Alexissa

Being old has nothing to do with talent.

She is a great talent. I never heard such a beautiful voice from an ordinary person.

You often heard well trained artists singing the way Susan does.

I am so sorry about her getting ill.

Don’t worry because I heard that she has been out not from the hospital. I just don’t know if she has recovered from painful defeat. She is badly hurt since she got defeated. Some reports are saying that this is the cause of her being in the hospital.

She may have come in second in the Britain's Got Talent contest but I doubt it'll end for her. That woman has so much talent that this is one time when people will remember her years from now compared to the dance troupe that took first place in BGT.

I don't know what people think is so good about her voice. Her voice isn't modern and it sounds awkward. She is way overrated BUT inspite of this, I feel for her.

The pressure mounted and that is why she needed the hospitalization.

tongyun said:
She may have come in second in the Britain's Got Talent contest but I doubt it'll end for her. That woman has so much talent that this is one time when people will remember her years from now compared to the dance troupe that took first place in BGT.
I’m not even familiar with the dance group that defeated her!

You are right when you say that people will still remember her. In showbiz, it is not important if you won something. What is important is that you have made an impact on your presence.

Latest Threads