Our valued sponsor

Swedish Bank account foreign

Sir Gelato

Member Plus
May 8, 2019
Visit site
I'm looking for an emi like n26, revolut, etc...
In Sweden.
I'm an EU resident and I have also nationality on an EU country.
I do not want to pays big fees on the exchange between euros and Sek.
¿Is there any Emi in sweden that has a fast incorporation with no fees?
Thanks a lot in advance.
Take care

Reactions: JohnLocke
If all you need is SEK and you don't need a dedicated Swedish account number, take a look at TransferWise and see how their exchange rates compare to other EMIs.

There aren't really any EMIs in Sweden in the same way Revolut and others function for EUR/SEPA region.

You can try speaking with SEB and Swedbank about opening a non-resident personal account, especially if you plan to convert significant amount of SEK and EUR.

Yeah Transferwise and SEB may be your best chances to get something that isn't too expensive nor to complicated to open.

What about your local bank don't they offer SEK accounts?

Yeah Transferwise and SEB may be your best chances to get something that isn't too expensive nor to complicated to open.

What about your local bank don't they offer SEK accounts?
Well,
I've never tried to do business in sweden or open accounts, and a client, his son is going to sweden to study and talking with him, one of the main issues is to open a bank account for his son, before looking deeply into the different banks I thought, let me ask the forum if anybody knows anything...
So with transferwise and SEB bank i'm fully covered.
Thanks a lot to @Sols and @Admin
Take care!!

Well,
I've never tried to do business in sweden or open accounts, and a client, his son is going to sweden to study and talking with him, one of the main issues is to open a bank account for his son, before looking deeply into the different banks I thought, let me ask the forum if anybody knows anything...
So with transferwise and SEB bank i'm fully covered.
Thanks a lot to @Sols and @Admin
Take care!!

TransferWise mastercard is you best bet for SEK . . works like a charm. . .low fees.

his son is going to sweden to study and talking with him, one of the main issues is to open a bank account for his son

What? That is complete BS. Once his son has a residence permit and tax ID number, it won’t be an issue at all to open a bank account in any bank.
He can also try Handelsbanken, they’re known to work well, but he will have to visit a branch for KYC. I also think he needs to have some sort of tax ID, at least a temporary tax ID. But that won’t be an issue as it will be assigned automatically once he registers as a resident.

Latest Threads