Our valued sponsor

Swiss Bank or Cyprus Bank?

Sorry, CIM Bank you can apply yourself there is no need for an introducer as you may have seen from the thread on this forum.

I'm working on something atm. with 5 - 6 new banks together with an agent.

Are you prepared for personal visit?

Sorry, CIM Bank you can apply yourself there is no need for an introducer as you may have seen from the thread on this forum.

I'm working on something atm. with 5 - 6 new banks together with an agent.

Are you prepared for personal visit?
But I want your input as to whether CIM is the right bank for me. How can we talk privately so I can discuss my financial situation to you? Maybe you could suggest the right bank for me.

Well, usually people just post there questions and get answers from all users that know something.

Anyway you can Upagrade your account to Mentor Group access and contact people or post in the private forums!

Upgrade here http://www.offshorecorptalk.com/account/upgrades

So you would donate to the forum as well and maybe Admin and others may be more happy to help you in private!

Okay, lemme post my question here, then.

I do Forex trading, but I don't use fiat money. I use bitcoins as a means of depositing and withdrawing.

I make roughly 60k USD a month. More or less.

Which bank would be best then? Or CIM or the one from Cyprus will happily take my business?

I have used banks before that froze my account because of the amount I was depositing and that they believe it's proceeds of crime. Headache.

Reactions: lookingforward