Our valued sponsor

swissquote.ch vs swissquote.ae vs swissquote.lu

You missed Swissquote UK and Swissquote Singapore etc etc.

I have not look into it but can imagine they are just different local entities to meet local licensing and regulations in places where they offer their service. Also multiple entities may have come about where they have taken over another local broker i.e UK and LU. Other brokers like IBKR etc do the same btw for regulation purposes.

I only used Internexx which later become Swissquote LU. Service was good and simple.

Reactions: troubled soul
There is only Swissquote Bank in Switzerland (SWQBCHZZ) and Swissquote Bank Europe in Luxembourg (SWQBLULL).

Swissquote Bank in Switzerland covers worldwide except EU. Swissquote Bank Europe in Luexmbourg covers whole EU.

Dubai, UK, SG etc. are just rep offices of Swissquote Switzerland however Dubai based rep office is licensed as a separate Entity in the DIFC so starting 1m$ they can onboard you as institutional client with the DIFC entity and no Swiss Stamp Duty Tax apllies further you can negotiate the fees which are already good starting having couple of M$ with them - and of course you have the best possible leverage for onboarding complex structures.

They target only Holding/Investment vehicles and can be used for complex trust structures as well - used them for several holding companies owned by a oversea trust already for several clients - very transactional by having affordable pricing.

For us the personal partner in-between the retail banks and the arm and leg charging private banks.

Of course they don't run yacht, private yet financing, inhouse trustee company etc like Citi Private Bank, Barclays Private Bank or UBS does but for the down to earth guy with couple of millions definitely the way to go.

Latest Threads