Our valued sponsor

Syechelles formation with a swiss daughter company

soerenmoeren

Nov 7, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

im curious if you know if this construct would work.

an offshore IBC in the seychelles
a branch office in switzerland

why switzerland?
-customer contact and new contracts require a european non-offshore front to conduct business.
-business is largely conducted in EU countries.
-safe and trustworthy banking environment

cheers

You will get lot's and lots of questions when you try to do that!

I would go for a Cyprus company and setup a branch office in Switzerland if that is required, at least Cyprus is part of the EU. Even better nay be a Ireland or UK company!

The idea to have a Seychelles holding company is great but it's going to be complicated to convince anyone in Switzerland that this isn't a tax haven setup!

why Cyprus is offered everywhere?????
Most often because that's a known jurisdiction to most here and they know what it's possible :D I don't know of any jurisdiction that can match all this what a Cyprus company can and also be legit looking to most Europeans!

Hi,

im curious if you know if this construct would work.

an offshore IBC in the seychelles
a branch office in switzerland

why switzerland?
-customer contact and new contracts require a european non-offshore front to conduct business.
-business is largely conducted in EU countries.
-safe and trustworthy banking environment

cheers
What did you do to get further with your plans?

not much but a bit further research.

i'm not sure about the complications in switzerland you guys are hinting at.
the only contact point to "convince" someone in switzerland is the registration process of the branch office.
i would expect this being a standardized process - check documents including apostille and presto the registration should be complete.
do you expect problems with that? any prior experience with swiss registrars?
from that point on the branch office will act as a swiss entity i believe. will i need to disclose details for opening a bank account?

cheers

Reactions: negon
Well, I was considering a swiss account with CIM Bank just because of all the reviews I have found here and on Google. In regards to the requirements they are actually the same in Switzerland then in allmost any jurisdiction in 2016. You will need to send them all documents with apostille and notarized, the personal docs need to be notarized and you need to hold a 2 min Video chat with them on Skype.

Latest Threads