Our valued sponsor

Taking assets out of the country via private plane

Im talking cash in £200k amounts. What do you mean by a "paymaster"
200k isn't alot.... where do you need it if its cash you want? also for crypto you can find people who will do meet ups and sell to you for cash advisable to buy in bits and have separate wallets... also get an offline wallet for added security

If we're saying crypto is the easiest way to move large amounts which makes sense to me, are there preferred exchanges for loading wallets with that amount? Or exchanges that offer preferred rates for the exchange of larger sums?

Im thinking would it not take ages to get lets say £200k into a wallet without having to provide ID?

Thanks for any suggestion

This probably isn't a perfect solution. But I have found Payonner to be a very good low KYC place to hold cash. I bought over $100,000 in crypto using their debit card from Crypto.com with 0% fees. I also regularly have payments into Payonner or $40k-100k, over several years and they have never once asked me for anything other than the most basic documentation. I don't think they even have my passport image, just the number. Crypto.com hit me with KYC a few months after the purchases, but after sending them docs I've never heard back, so assume it's sorted.

I can't vouch for it, but AdvCash seems to be one of the best places to move large sums in and out of crypto, on to cards etc.

In the coming months I am going to move most of my liquid assets into crypto, because I see the coming noose of the OECD, IRS, EU etc. I have lots of crypto debit cards I can move assets onto and start spending straight away. The best I've used is Crypto.com, within various limits there are no FX fees, no POS fees and no ATM fees. This year I used their card in Hungary, Serbia, Croatia, Belarus, Moldova, Ukraine and Turkey and they haven't asked anything about that. Other cards have asked me what that is all about. I am going to take my time, because I don't want any alarms going off anywhere. And from here on out I'm going to put my funds into solid brokerage and crypto. I will no longer be holding more than 1-2 years living costs in banks, as it's constantly shifting towards not being your money.

Reactions: Yoyo331998
You want to keep you money in crypto, move to where it suites you and then make your crypto to fiat. Easy enough if you have time and use some services like AdvCash. Read in the mentor gold how you can do that without attention from the tax freak.

I see what youre saying but thats 80 visits to an ATM! Im assuming this would have to be across a few ATMs?
Why do you need to have this whole amount in cash?
Let us assume you make it to Turkey by car. I cannot see much benefit to transform all your crypto back to cash there and then after 3months you have to pack up and leave again.
Maybe in Turkey you might just need like 30k cash for having a year living. Just cash that one out with cards, meetups etc.
And maybe who knows your rest of 170k in bitcoin will triple over the next couple of years. (cash most probably will never do that)

Reactions: CaptK
Im talking £200k cash at a time. The HVG depends on the piece
How is crypto easier? Wouldn't it take ages to anonymously get the cash into a crypto wallet? And then how do I get that amount back out?
200K at a time so we assume you have much more than that.

I would really suggest you buy some stable coins like USDT and then put the rest in BTC. It will continue to rise for the next 3/4 years then it will drop massively.

Following lock-down restrictions, I will be seeking to leave the UK for an extended period. I have a fairly substantial cash in hand balance which I would like to take with me and to avoid more stringent cash declaration questions, I was looking to travel via private aircraft. I was therefore wondering if anyone had any knowledge or experience of cash and assets leaving the UK through private flights and whether there are any preferred providers/airports.

Similarly, I would be looking to go to Cyprus/Turkey or even Greece earlier so again was wondering on similar declaration issues upon landing.
Have you even heard of cash&carry?!

200k is petite in that regard, biggest issue is finding someone willing to even consider it.

or inserting the cash into banking channels for a fee and then swapping them for crypto through an swap desk.

Transferring the funds through hawala to your exit destination.

Having the funds inserted into banking channels and then purchase gold/silver, resell ownership certificates and have the sum sent by wire to your bank coordinates or convert them for crypto within the same company and sell it for cash in smaller quantities frequently or find a modest purchaser.

In any case people might charge 15-25% depending on the mechanism.

Latest Threads