Our valued sponsor

Talking bitcoin suisse, what's up with them?

Not sure what other “service” you could need from an exchange in addition to exchanging crypto/fiat.
Liquidity (with sygnum, you get access to institutional liquidity pools), loans....etc.

Specially with loans, you can get a large loan with very low interest rate and you can take an advantage of crypto trends and buy more coins with the loaned money, and pay the interest back from your profits. Been there and done that. very lucrative if you know what you are doing and you're doing this with a good exchange.

Reactions: diatessaron
I literally was willing to deposit 1.8 mil with them, and the money was coming from regulated exchanges such as Kraken and gemini and they requested a s**t load of documents, and I provided them. but they still refused based on "internal policy" and "compliance" bla bla bla. just collecting my f*****g data for god knows why, and wasting my time for nothing.

if anything, sygnum should be more strict, but surprisingly they were more accommodating to my needs and were willing to work with me and my complicated structures.

but whatever, if it works for you/your brother, then that's what matters.
At the end of the day why bother with them when you can do all they offer by yourself? After I was refused service I went and built my own terminal that has whatever bitcoinsuisse does but there's no such things as a minimum of 200 CHF when trading, has much more trading pairs than bitcoinsuisse and the ridiculous 1.25% fee of theirs is 0.

Give shrimpy.io or the better one 3commas.io a try if you are an active trader. If you're looking for custody or staking rewards there are much better offers in the market.

what much better offers ?
You can stake using wallets like Exodus or platforms like Nexo, Celsius, BlockFi. For custody you have Xapo, Bakkt, BitGo. Bitcoin Suisse isn't special in what they offer other than them being in Switzerland and feeling more secure. Deep liquidity can be found on Binance, Bitfinex, Coinbase and that was the reason why I was even considering BS in the first place.

Reactions: JohnnyDoe

Latest Threads