Our valued sponsor

Tax audit in Cyprus?

dotbloup

Offshore Agent
Pro Member
May 16, 2016
Visit site
Question about tax audit:

In the US or in Europe, local tax authorities may decide to audit your company.

I think about the case where the accounting is not in Cyprus, meaning that we would need to travel to Cyprus to present our accounting.

I am not concerned about compliance but more about the "investigation" of my activities.

Do you know anything about tax audit in Cyprus?

Reactions: huntof
There is no need to travel to Cyprus not to visit any tax office. If your agent is an certified accountant they will be able to take care of everything for you. It cost some money sure, but there will most often not be any troubles.

Reactions: SasxInc
There is no need to travel to Cyprus not to visit any tax office. If your agent is an certified accountant they will be able to take care of everything for you. It cost some money sure, but there will most often not be any troubles.

Excuse me, i want to clearly understand. You mean that a certified accountant in Cyprus with access to our accounting software (Xero for instance) and digital invoices are enough?

Excuse me, i want to clearly understand. You mean that a certified accountant in Cyprus with access to our accounting software (Xero for instance) and digital invoices are enough?
Yes exactly no problem at all, you can even to it in an excel sheet if you like that!

Reactions: huntof

Latest Threads