Our valued sponsor

Question Tax dividend in hong kong and BVI

sebminblow

Jul 7, 2022
Romania
Visit site
According to what i know in BVI the tax for dividend is 0% , does someone knows exactly how much is it in HK ?

to be exact - ill write my specific question :

im now enrolling to be a tax resident in Romania , i have 2 companies , one in BVI and one in HK .

in cases i will witrwal dividends from BVI - even if the is bilateral agreement - i will pay only 8% in romania , am i right ?

2.in cases i will witrwal dividends from HK ,
2a. how much % is the dividend tax in HK ?
2b. does Romania has bilitral agreement with HK ?

Surprised no one had an answer to you.

But check out this answer it may help answering your question

According to what i know in BVI the tax for dividend is 0% , does someone knows exactly how much is it in HK ?

to be exact - ill write my specific question :

im now enrolling to be a tax resident in Romania , i have 2 companies , one in BVI and one in HK .

in cases i will witrwal dividends from BVI - even if the is bilateral agreement - i will pay only 8% in romania , am i right ?

2.in cases i will witrwal dividends from HK ,
2a. how much % is the dividend tax in HK ?
2b. does Romania has bilitral agreement with HK ?
Just Google..

Hong Kong is 0% dividend tax

Reactions: jayM
Wouldn't worry much about paying tax in Romania, if you don't tell them about things, they are way too incompetent to find out. Their systems are rather awful, medical IT system doesn't work many times, the ANAF website is terrible too and many have won trials against ANAF fishing for tax.

If you don't stand out of course, if you attract too much attention someone will definitely look into you.

Reactions: jayM
I can't say anything about that but keep in mind Romania is a poor country, the amount you mention would make people's eyes pop out of their sockets. I think was the top limit for micro companies to pay the reduced tax so I would be careful moving around high amounts. For daily life you probably won't stand out unless you spend big.