Our valued sponsor

Tax optimizing with onshore and offshore company, please look!

wonderwilly

Offshore Agent
Feb 10, 2011
Latvia
Visit site
Do you know what the best way is to reduce the tax or even get a 0% tax rate for my setup with the following entities in place?

I have incorporated a Costs Rica offshore company, proceeding with a UK Ltd Holding company where we transfer shares from CR to UK company!

Do you know if that is the best way to setup my business structure to avoid tax?

It's going to be complicated with a Costa Rica and UK company. You didn't made proper research it seems since then you would have known that you need to make use of double tax treaties between the 2 entities you want to use for tax reduction!

For instant Seychelles Cyprus have such agreements in place. There are many other countries it's just an example.

The UK has a £30.000 flat rate tax for all foreign citizens in the UK. You don't pay other tax than that. I don't know if this apply for the 7 years rule where in the past you didn't paid any tax, maybe someone can shed some light on it and share their knowledge!

Both Costa Rica and the UK have a lot of tax policies. 0% tax deduction seems impossible in this situation. Is there any possibility that you can change location from Costa Rica to any other? How far are you into your venture? Are there any possibilities? Just like someone pointed out, you have a lot many options out there regarding choosing places.

The best thing to avoid tax cost is opening many accounts.
Because the tax slab is almost free on an average you need to spread all your income into many accounts to save tax
That's really tiring for someone. Imagine having a lot of documents needed and your mind would explode because some companies require different documents!

Latest Threads