Our valued sponsor

Tell us about your company!

Well currently I'm building a platform to buy "shares" on real estate with cryptos.

My company creates the assets and buyers will get revenue depending on their contribution which will be paid in cryptos or fiat depending of the level of the account and we will charge a fee because my company will take care of renting the buildings, contracts, maintenance, etc.

Basically what I'm doing is kind of a small stock market for properties since I'm tired that in this region of the world investing in real state is a pain in the a*s.

Nothing shady, public shareholders and KYC/AML for everybody haha

I hope I will have everything ready on Jan 1st, 2021
This does sound amazing tbh -

I have 5 companies, both onshore and offshore. All of them related with textiles (Agency, Trading, Sourcing, Dropshipping, etc).

Since I have always been much towards technology, now I'm trying to figure out how I can connect tails. I'm much keen into something such as:
- Private-Label EMI in my country (EU country);
- Crypto wallet (Something like Coinbase);
- Dropshipping from European suppliers (I have been doing from China);
- Tailor-Made/ Personalization dropshipping;
- An European "Alibaba";
- Partnering with people from Offshorecorptalk.com and offer off-shore services (would still need to think how I could avoid to raise the attention of local tax authorities);

I would be glad to find someone with similar ambitions, with whom I can join efforts.
Seems like a lot of common interests would love to get in touch

My turn, was an offshore banker for 20 years, now I'm working in several verticals:

- developing financial institutions (EU, UAE, Georgia, Caribbean, Asia) : setting up the whole ecosystem to become operational, including: holding company, financial license, business plan, core banking system, correspondent banking, bank cards, SWIFT
- selling EMI's/Offshore banks/Crypto licensed institutions
- BG's/SBLC/LC
- complex financial transactions
- international bank card programs

My markets are South America, EU and Asia.
Always glad to help !
Very interesting indeed. Had a longer thought about EMI system based on georgian/lit licenses

Currently I act as a broker for equipment finance and commercial realestate. The most challenge I had along my journey was starting as a high-school dropout and trying to start a business with little to no experience, but huge dreams. Most of my colleagues have went to college for 4 years and had gotten a finance degree or two along the way.

However I have managed to make it work and successfully built the business from scratch to success. My total investment was about $100. I have learned alot of marketing, finance jargon, and vast understanding of business loans.

Reactions: 22kay and sdreaver
I have 5 companies, both onshore and offshore. All of them related with textiles (Agency, Trading, Sourcing, Dropshipping, etc).

Since I have always been much towards technology, now I'm trying to figure out how I can connect tails. I'm much keen into something such as:
- Private-Label EMI in my country (EU country);
- Crypto wallet (Something like Coinbase);
- Dropshipping from European suppliers (I have been doing from China);
- Tailor-Made/ Personalization dropshipping;
- An European "Alibaba";
- Partnering with people from Offshorecorptalk.com and offer off-shore services (would still need to think how I could avoid to raise the attention of local tax authorities);

I would be glad to find someone with similar ambitions, with whom I can join efforts.
This is such an interesting portfolio for me. I've really wanted to get into running e-commerce with dropshipping and private labeling, but for some reason, I can't get my head around the launch and initial promotions. Maybe I'm just psyching myself out too much though....

I would love to pick your brain sometime!

I'm working with Artisan Miners in Sierra Leone buying/selling on their behalf the gold and diamonds they produce.

During the recent pandemic we have supported communities in Kabala and Kono providing funds to feed them, provide healthcare and all the machinery and consumables required to mine gold in return for a % of the gold mined. We also got them licenced to ensure there were no problems with exporting the gold, we also obtained ourown licence. We have also agreed to sell the remainder of their gold.

Trying to set-up an offshore bank account is a nightmare, once you mention the gold business and Sierra Leone you are immediatly high risk and most banks won't touch you!

Further, once we get an account set-up there is an additional problem of transferring the funds to Sierra Leone as most are routed via New York and I've heard horror stories about the US authorities freezing transactions.

I'm here to learn and resolve my banking problems.

Stage 2 is to set-up an offshore company.

All help gratefully received!
I know Sierra Leone very well, I was working years back raising funds for Ernest Bai Koroma to become president. I worked on the gold business there and now doing it in Burkina Faso.

Reactions: Sir Gelato
My game is creating soft-assets (drinks-formuations) and having various offshore entities to produce them and bring them to market. My vision is Glocal: Thinking global, acting local. My natural person wants to be tax-resident in Georgia, the operational company in Montenegro, the IP holding in Estonia. From Montenegro many subsidiaries can/should be created glocally to produce and market. If there is any infringement of IP, Montenegro as a sovereign nation has the possibility of skipping civil and immediately pursue criminal charges against the infringer.
The Monenegrin company will need to be most robust and is therefore looking for the most qualified collaborators.
So much to learn!

Also, I envision to use (g)local fulfillment centres to ship end product to market. I have not yet looked into it beyond the territory of BeNeLux. I am confident that there will be competent parties on this forum...

Keep on truckin'!

Reactions: Deenica
I have a company involved in growing and producing medicinal marijuana in an EU country.
Banking is currently a nightmare for me because all banks run immediately when the word marijuana is mentioned.
Trying to find a way to set up an offshore company and banking facilities to deposit my earnings in.
Also looking for a decent stock broker to invest my company's profit in the stock market.

Anyone with expertise and could help, I will be very grateful

Latest Threads