Our valued sponsor

Thailand Hotel investment worth it as foreigner ????

Okay you are good in finding Hotel rooms for investment. Never thought about it.

The business model could be cool, you invest, buy a hooker, rent her, take the money, use her for opening an offshore company with bank.

Now you will have 3 earning sources from one small investment. Rinse and repeat, you will be the next millionaire in fraction of time.

I find some interesting Deal in Thailand Property market , For Resort/hotel room investment like

Radisson Phuket Mai Khao Beach
Ramada Mira North Pattaya

Basically they Provide Guaranteed yield for some year and after that It will be Profit sharing.
My question is "Is it worth it ???"

Is it good advice to invest in this type of investment ???
The "guaranteed yield" is like in DeFi. If you do not know how such yield is constructed, you are the yield.
You basically overpay such that they can give you a discount in form of yield ;)

I find some interesting Deal in Thailand Property market , For Resort/hotel room investment like

Radisson Phuket Mai Khao Beach
Ramada Mira North Pattaya

Basically they Provide Guaranteed yield for some year and after that It will be Profit sharing.
My question is "Is it worth it ???"

Is it good advice to invest in this type of investment ???
I was part of a 100m$ property development about 10yrs ago in Phuket (development), the yield (return) is basically priced into your investment, and possible returns.

For the most part Thailand is a place you should avoid for investment purposes for the next year at least and possible 4yrs... It's dead, and will continue to be so as the West financially collapses, the tourism that will be left (chinese, indian etc are mass toursm based not so focused on mid-luxe range), and almost everything is priced in before they board the flight.. and backhanders are paid to secure them at specific hotels etc

Latest Threads