Our valued sponsor

The advantages of offshore company formation

maiden

Jun 18, 2016
Visit site
I have read this on many forums and was wondering what you actually think is the best advantage of an offshore company formation?

1. to gain 100% Privacy and anonymity
2. tax benefits like reduction of corporate tax
3. tax evasion
4. get the business run less complicated

For me it's point 1, privacy is the most important factor and reason for me to start a offshore company.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lower capital requirement

Registering an offshore company will require minimal capital, usually less than what is required for an onshore registration. In certain jurisdictions, there is, in fact, no capital needed for registration.
Are you sure about this? Can you please suggest me such jurisdiction that in fact no capital needed?

I don't know why but I think I've seen this post already earlier. Are you the same person who commented this on a specific thread? Anyway its a good read but as I've said it looks like a duplicate post with the exact same words and etc.

Privacy is one of the main reasons for why we want an offshore company formation second to tax benefits.

I think the fourth point in your list should be legal protection. When being offshore, your business is not tied to a name. An offshore company seldom need to worry about lawsuits. On that note, it certainly "gets the business run less complicated".

Latest Threads