Our valued sponsor

The blog post about offshore company and assets protection.

First of, it is good reading and very much explaining why it was a good decission for me to get my own offshore vehicle.

I read the blog post, More... just posted for 10 min. ago, and I took out this snap :

For instant it has been reported that former Philippine President Ferdinand Marcos used a number of Lichtenstein foundations to hide money stolen from the Philippine treasury. This is obviously not correct and something he needs to be punished for by court order.
It is really funny reading that such a gready man don't help his people but take the money from them...!

Everyone knows that you need to be careful with doing business with the Philippines, did you know that if you accept credit card payements and you get transactions from this country, they often get declined by the bank, just because they are from the Phillipines ?! That's really bad.

megamath said:
Everyone knows that you need to be careful with doing business with the Philippines, did you know that if you accept credit card payements and you get transactions from this country, they often get declined by the bank, just because they are from the Phillipines ?! That's really bad.
I should hope not. I'm Filipino and I have a pretty good credit rating. And this conclusion is grossly unfair. Credit card fraud happens a lot in the US, even in Europe. And even in affluent countries, many get declined as people tend to live beyond their means.

fila1 said:
It is really funny reading that such a gready man don't help his people but take the money from them...!
Greedy men taking money is funny? I don't understand that. At any rate, it happens a lot elsewhere. Politicians taking money that arent' rightfully theirs isn't new.

Latest Threads