Our valued sponsor

The Great Shift to Self-Custody: 800,000 BTC Worth Over $20 Billion Pulled From Exchanges in 3 Years

More likely due to on-going implementation of FATF Crypto Travel Rules being rolled out with i.e UK implementing theirs days ago on 1st Sept 2023 smi(&%.

Dex's are the way forward thu&¤#. Who wants to provide all that identifying info with each crypto transfer..lol.

WOW that's horrible.

More likely due to on-going implementation of FATF Crypto Travel Rules being rolled out with i.e UK implementing theirs days ago on 1st Sept 2023 smi(&%.

Dex's are the way forward thu&¤#. Who wants to provide all that identifying info with each crypto transfer..lol.
Correct, the current state of affairs (which i dont want to comment on much on a public forum) will just increase by a few magnitudes.
No wonder, such stuff can be observed everywhere where similar rules suddenly are being introduced.

Funny enough here again. We have all these nice looking democracies, and yet all implement rules drafted by this obscure Fatf like thats some rules which the devil himself ordered to be implemented. And seemingly no one crying about voting here and voting there cares.

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
Correct, the current state of affairs (which i dont want to comment on much on a public forum) will just increase by a few magnitudes.
No wonder, such stuff can be observed everywhere where similar rules suddenly are being introduced.

Funny enough here again. We have all these nice looking democracies, and yet all implement rules drafted by this obscure Fatf like thats some rules which the devil himself ordered to be implemented. And seemingly no one crying about voting here and voting there cares.
Good stuff, Jack!

The Great Shift to Self-Custody: 800,000 BTC Worth Over $20 Billion Pulled From Exchanges in 3 Years​

I know someone "personally" ;) who has circumvented banks for the last +18 months! Up to 2 years ago, it was 50/50 banks/crypto. But as compliance officers started to request all kinds of disrespectful private data, this person jumped ship. Now, it's ALL non-custodial wallets and excesses go into cold wallets. 100%. Business has increased orders of magnitude as this "person" can pay and get paid and settle Txs in minutes instead of days or even weeks with banks/EMIs etc etc.

Are banks not realizing this? Or are banks still trying to bribe politicians with "donations" to pass special-interest laws for them to keep their medieval monopolies? :rolleyes:

Last edited: