Our valued sponsor

The Kingdom Bank

If the moderator allows me, I could post my link for the perfect provider... Payouts up to 100k - no problem, free CH Iban and much more. I've been testing for 2 months. It's really cool. Many better than

Kingdom Bank​

Why don't you post it in a new thread.

I can also provide a better bank than the one you found, much better. I'm also a better OCT member than you, much better. But I don't post it.

Reactions: pipona
This thread is about The Kingdom Bank who also have their own thread here

They are active on OCT so you may post there.

can we know who is their corresponding bank . this a the real info we all want to know
Why does everyone care so much about some obscure offshore bank's correspondent bank? Just so people with bad intentions can look on these fora and write negative press articles / bully them into closing their account? Times have changed enough that just appearing on a forum like this can be considered high risk lol.
If it works it works, but I have not heard of anyone using them on this forum / about their SEPA/SWIFT fees and timeschedules (if offered at all). Would be more interesting to hear in my opinion. Or do you have something against certain correspondent banks e.g. HSBC or Citi?

Why does everyone care so much about some obscure offshore bank's correspondent bank? Just so people with bad intentions can look on these fora and write negative press articles / bully them into closing their account?
He wants it because he has a Comorian bank and it seems he does not have correspondent banks smi(&%
If it works it works, but I have not heard of anyone using them on this forum / about their SEPA/SWIFT fees and timeschedules (if offered at all). Would be more interesting to hear in my opinion. Or do you have something against certain correspondent banks e.g. HSBC or Citi?
The Kingdom Bank seemingly has pretty decent correspondents. They do also have UK and EU licensed entities in their group.

They offer accounts connected to SEPA and SWIFT (USD, EUR, GBP) - but target high-risk clients - so it's not unexpected to see over 2K EUR for account opening and 200+ EUR monthly for the IBAN.

Reactions: jafo and Simon4466
i not have 1 comorian bank i have 2 , i want to know the correspondent in order to know if in case of truoble i can access my funds , usuallt this bank they have nested correspondent account in pakistani bank or african is not make so much easy to use your funds

Dear @csp dubai,

Thank you for your interest in The Kingdom Bank. Unfortunately, we are unable to share the correspondent bank details at this stage. Our customers will be able to see these details after the onboarding process. However, please note that The Kingdom Bank will be your primary contact during all processes and will assist you in case of any issues.

If you have any other questions, please reach out to our dedicated support team via our Live Chat on thekingdombank.com,or through the following channels:

Email: [email protected]
Schedule a meeting: calendly.com/meetthekingdombank/hello
Telegram: The Kingdom Bank

Best regards,
The Kingdom Bank

Last edited: