Our valued sponsor

The Men Who Sell Football

Fazoule

Dec 4, 2020
Visit site
Al Jazeera has released a documentary explaining how people buy football club to launder their money.

Chris Samuelson, an offshore finance expert gets caught on hidden camera explaining several scheme on how to hide the identity of shareholders through trust funds.

Dropping the link here since it might interest other people as well:

I really think Aljazeera is playing an unfair game against Cyprus. Especially because they use a fictive chinese "investor". For us China is generell a dictatorship so why should we care when China prosecuted someone? From my perspective we can not trust any chinese judge decision. Aljazeera just copied and modified their previous "documentary" about Cyprus and used the exact same boring story with the dodgy chinese investor who was sentenced to 7 years...

Arent similar schemes happening in other countries in Europe? I mean it’s nice to highlight Cyprus but to be honest I think there is an ulterior motive. Some Arab countries “jealous” of what Cyprus had to offer (EU passport and a lot of visa free travel for cheap) to wealthy individuals where in this case football was a “theme”.

Latest Threads