Our valued sponsor

The Mole: Infiltrating North Korea - new documentary

CreamSoda

Aug 9, 2019
Visit site
I don't know if anybody on this forum would be interested in this, but I found this two-part documentary absolutely thrilling throughout.

It features a medically retired Danish chef, spending ten years infiltrating the inner circles of North Korea. Leading up to brokering deals for ICBMs to go to the Middle East, and a Ugandan private island being developed into a hotel (above ground), and an underground facility producing arms and meth (or as it was described when the walls had ears - wooden handicrafts and canned seafood). Filmed on secret cameras, the documentary takes us to all corners of the world, with a thorough debrief of all 'agents' by an ex-MI5 handler.

The UN consider the works to be "highly credible", and on the face of it, I would have to agree.

Definitely consider a watch!

For those in the UK, or with a UK IP address, it is available on BBC iPlayer. Under the Storyville umbrella, they syndicated documentaries from around the world. I believe it has also been broadcast in a number of Nordic countries, and I will be surprised if it takes long to appear on less than legitimate portals.

Please do let me know your thoughts.

Screenshot_2020-10-11 The Mole Infiltrating North Korea.png

Reactions: tacokai
Which character are you CreamSoda ? The mole, the movie director, James, Alejandro CDB, Ex-MI5 or religious Ugandan broker or maybe you just work for the BBC and doing some promotions? Joking aside, I like it very much and would like to thank you for the link.
Re movie: I cannot comprehend why NK intelligence officers were not able to figure it out what is going on. Also those oil delivery contract from Jordanian businessman for Russian oil delivery looks one of those joker broker types circulating all over the internet. IMO some parts were staged because doing high level govt. deals is not that simple, Jordanian businessman will have better office and fix his teeth if he is oil trading sanction master, etc., etc...

Which character are you CreamSoda ? The mole, the movie director, James, Alejandro CDB, Ex-MI5 or religious Ugandan broker or maybe you just work for the BBC and doing some promotions? Joking aside, I like it very much and would like to thank you for the link.
Re movie: I cannot comprehend why NK intelligence officers were not able to figure it out what is going on. Also those oil delivery contract from Jordanian businessman for Russian oil delivery looks one of those joker broker types circulating all over the internet. IMO some parts were staged because doing high level govt. deals is not that simple, Jordanian businessman will have better office and fix his teeth if he is oil trading sanction master, etc., etc...
I'm the Supreme Leader; off-camera, but pull the strings behind my veil of nominees :D

Latest Threads