Our valued sponsor

The number of new registered companiesi n Cyprus increased in 2014!

lavel

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold
Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I just checked the statistics from the Cyprus registrar of Companies. To my great surprise I see that the number of new registered companies has increased with aprox 500 / year to a total of 11169. Furthermore the number of companies that have filed and returned the Annual tax report is 174621 which is a great number of entities.

I would not have any problems to setup a company in Cyprus in 2015 everything seems to be fully in balance.

Thank you for the stats :coolg:

Reactions: lavel
I have no worries at all in regards to incorporating my Company in Cyprus also not for new incorporations. I have my company there since 2011 not a single issue what so ever.

I don't mind whatever is going on in Greece, since it is not Cyprus as Admin say so. Most European investors know that Cyprus will stay stable for the company formation and may worry more about banking there if at all. If you know the inside of Cyprus which you can read everywhere I believe Cyprus will stay stable all time!!

Reactions: lavel
Many still say Cyprus is not safe to incorporate' date=' what do you think? I'm close to get my company setup there just need more research before my final decission.[/quote']
Thus who say so are slandering the island and have no clue at all. I know more than a handful that have huge corporations in Cyprus and huge amounts in the banks there, they didn't had a single issue also not during the financial crisis!

I don't mind whatever is going on in Greece' date=' since it is not Cyprus as Admin say so. Most European investors know that Cyprus will stay stable for the company formation and may worry more about banking there if at all. If you know the inside of Cyprus which you can read everywhere I believe Cyprus will stay stable all time!![/quote']
I can only agree with you on this puha

Well I was very nervous in 2009 and 2010 too, but thought I would calm down and see what heppened, I didn't had that much money in Cyprus at this time so if something would have went wrong only my company and a few thousand euro's was gone.

This is what I meant on my previous comments from other threads. Although its a good thing that the population is rising, somehow its a bad thing for other people since they can't open up a company easily these days because of the population.

That's really not so surprising for me. Since I also saw a thread here that ask "Why all business in Europe Move to Cyprus?" , this might be the best answer to his question. Overpopulation would lead to scarcity of the resources of Cyprus.

Latest Threads