Our valued sponsor

The right way to use EMI account

jonage

Apr 27, 2018
Visit site
Sorry for my noob question but I am a little confused. I want to transfer funds from forex broker to offshore bank personal account and then withdraw them via debit card avoiding CRS reporting. I understand I need EMI account but what is the path : broker – EMI – bank – EMI – card ? or maybe broker – bank – EMI –card? or finally broker – EMI – bank – card ? Is it advisable in that case to use darks for privacy ? Please I need your advise.

You may use a EMI provider like AdvCash or similar to increase your chance to 90% to not get reported. I don't believe that any financial service provider (licensed) can avoid to report their customers.

Otherwise you need to make an anonymous account if that's still possible.

Thank you very much @Admin for the response. I am not sure about the implementation. We ideally make use of the EMI provider like AdvCash before send funds to the offshore bank account or afterwards meaning transfer funds from offshore bank account to EMI (using darks) ?

darks are not allowed to be discussed public but Mentor Group only, for our alls sake! But it works great with Advcash works perfectly as a transit account.