Our valued sponsor

The ultimate best way to get 0% tax totally legal for everyone! True not fake!

Spinat

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
Yesterday I read in a paper from Budapest / Hungary that if a woman gets four (4) children then she will be excepted from ALL taxes here whole live.

So guys now I'm asking you, why has no one considered this and why not combinate your single nomad live to get married or arrange something with a woman that is tax excempted and live legally tax free.

Hungary is not so bad and I believe the Girls their neither ;)

Is that some new plan to make Hungary an even more hostile place to businesses, independent people, global citizens? And instead increase the voter base of large gypsy families?

Last year I was checking which countries use taxation by citizenship instead of taxation by residency - there were two countries, USA and Eritrea.
This year I checked again and there was a third country added - Hungary.

Way to go Orban! Make Hungary great again.

Im totally speechless that is unseen before rof/% Anyway, if someone is considering tax freedom and can live in Hungary I'm sure there are Girls there willing to get the 4 childrens required for a wealthy freedom.

Its actually true... :

What are you waitng for, start chasing the ladies.... :

Its actually true... :

What are you waitng for, start chasing the ladies.... :

Right that settles it...I'm booking my ticket!

Someone will soon compare an offshore EMI and a Hungarian woman.

Guys - you are way to long in this forum....
I never considered to have sex with my EMI provider!

Yesterday I read in a paper from Budapest / Hungary that if a woman gets four (4) children then she will be excepted from ALL taxes here whole live.

I read the small print and it says "only applies to the ugly ones".

Latest Threads