Our valued sponsor

think about russian processors

Kievcash

Nov 21, 2018
Visit site
If you have issue with EU payment system i recommand you can apply for Russian or Chenese payment services Like

Alipay
Chronopay
Liqpay
Yandex.Money
RBK Money

In Russia especially its faster to open a payment gateway take several days, the only issue that can be that you will need to confirm with them that they support your target country cards (usually they refuse USA cards)
And also they will bill your clients in Roubles or Yuan usually but according to the prices of your website.

It can be acceptable variant for borderline business that cannot find processors

This countries are not under USA influence, i suppose it is why its much easy to get cards processing.

Well well, and if something goes wrong you have no chance to fight your money while Putin is eating Lobster.

Well well, and if something goes wrong you have no chance to fight your money while Putin is eating Lobster.

lol rof/%

tenor.gif

Reactions: JohnLocke
For many years back there was something called DBILL which I used back than for some adult processing. They were Russians and could process anything you gave them as a business. However, only 2 - 3 years later they vanished with million of peoples $$$ no one ever saw or heard them again, they simply just vanished as have they never exists.

Needless to say that no one had luck with any law suite against them.

Last edited:
If someone is interested you can verify your yandex account online it cost 18 usd, they will just ask you scan passport, and questionnaire, no need usually to send documents to russia if you pay the fee.

If you apply for company you will need to send them apostilled documents once your gateway is open, yandex work with gambling sites so i guess they will not be very strict in your business, you can setup frontshop.
1) Application for Registration of a Limited Partnership

2) Certificate of Registration

3) Minutes of the Meeting of the Partners

4) Partnership Agreement

5) Share Certificate

6) Passeports scan of associates

Yandex.Money is the largest online payment service in Russia. We make shopping at online stores accessible for all Russians. The service also allows users to conveniently pay for services, like home utilities and mobile phone. Yandex.Money is a joint venture of Russia’s most popular search portal, Yandex (YNDX), and Sberbank, the largest bank in Eastern Europe. Over 18 million e-wallets are registered on Yandex.Money, with 12,000 new ones opened every day.

Yandex.Money also offers merchants from all over the world an integrated payment solution. This is a unique opportunity for both businesses and customers. Online businesses sign up for just one package to accept all the most popular payment methods Russian consumers use: e-money, bank cards, cash, and mobile carrier billing. Never miss out on a payment because your customers don’t have the payment option they need.

Our mission is to enhance commercial efficiency on the internet by maintaining a versatile payment environment that brings customers and merchants together.

Yandex.Money's partners include banks, internet and telecom service providers, online stores, game publishers, postal and municipal services, payment integrators, and more. We are pleased to offer partnership opportunities to online businesses targeting the growing online audience in Russia and other CIS countries.

Hi, if you cashout your money on dailybase i do not see where is the risk, you can fin gateway that pay you on daily base on wallet or weekly, serious russian processors pay faster that european union processors, and Russia is powerful country. I will maybe setup branch in russia to be able for some business process cards more easily. Exist around 10 serious providers in Russia, acquiring must take 3 days or the same day if all is ready, its not like in EU/

Last edited by a moderator:
No didn't know about them, are they good? what business do they accept?

You need russian company for interkassa, i still think that if you want to do card processing offshore it will not work a long time and not safe for you.
bank will check that director is resident, resident company and clean historic on your name.

It's clear that offshore processing dont meet this terms, you can just buy house or appart where you plan to do business and localize a company there and process cards with local banks.

Latest Threads