Our valued sponsor

Thinking to host e-commerce site in Europe. Any recommendations?

Grownup

Jan 24, 2017
Visit site
Thinking to host e-commerce site. Europe server location.
Require 100 gbs of HD. What host is better?
What shopping cart is better: Magento Commerce or OS Commerce?
Any info on swissns.ch web hosting provider? Where can I read true reviews about them?

Since I am fairly new to internet programming and that sort of thing I have used it several times. Swissns.ch shared hosting service is much appreciated.
Setup was very fast and their 24/7 support team helped me with everything I needed.

I have used OVH for 6 years. Or rather I've used their spin-off site for cheaper servers:

https://www.soyoustart.com/

They also have another site with dedicated from 4 EUR / month.

This company is often about 33% of the price of most other dedicated hosts. I have a 32GB RAM 500GB SSD RAID server for about $50 pm. Many other places will charge you $120 for that.

If you buy via their US site (still has French servers) you won't be charged VAT.

They have great fault checking and DDOS prevention. Once something went wrong with my server, I think a HDD issue and it was instantly detected and changed within about two hours.

The issue is the support is not that good. Tickets will take maybe 2-3 days to get a reply. But I've never needed to use the support other than setting it up. I don't know what phone support is like.

Looks like the K9 with 250GB RAID SSD and 16GB RAM at 17 EUR pm could fit you: Kimsufi: affordable dedicated server!

I am very happy with their support and i do recommend swissns.ch for anyone who looks for the best web hosting provider.
This web host runs an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.

Latest Threads