Our valued sponsor

thinking to move to south korea

X0t0

Apr 9, 2020
Visit site
Hello, i'm thinking to move to south korea , since i love there , but i don't have much information about their taxation law and thing , thinking to invest in real estate with real estate investment program to get my residence permit , but i still not sure if it's a good country for taxiation or not. if anyone have any information i would love if he can help me

Korea has very high taxes and taxes global income. The government has implemented many restrictions on real estate this year in a bid stop the rapid rise in apartment prices in the Seoul metro area.

Capital gains are not taxes but they will be starting in 2022. The taxes on income, interest and dividends are graduated and the top brackets will exceed 50% once you added in the local taxes. You can search online to find these rates.

Investing in real estate will be difficult and there is risk of fraud unless you know you the Korean system and speak fluent Korea or have a good bi-lingual lawyer you can use for the real estate transactions.

Taxes on real estate gains, especial for apartments are very high and going higher. Given the current government you can expect taxes to go even higher. Also health insurance is based upon your income and your real estate assets, this can result ins some very high premiums. Eventhough the medical services are excellent and inexpensive you will be required as permanent resident to pay for the medical insurance.

Korea has very high taxes and taxes global income. The government has implemented many restrictions on real estate this year in a bid stop the rapid rise in apartment prices in the Seoul metro area.

Capital gains are not taxes but they will be starting in 2022. The taxes on income, interest and dividends are graduated and the top brackets will exceed 50% once you added in the local taxes. You can search online to find these rates.

Investing in real estate will be difficult and there is risk of fraud unless you know you the Korean system and speak fluent Korea or have a good bi-lingual lawyer you can use for the real estate transactions.

Taxes on real estate gains, especial for apartments are very high and going higher. Given the current government you can expect taxes to go even higher. Also health insurance is based upon your income and your real estate assets, this can result ins some very high premiums. Eventhough the medical services are excellent and inexpensive you will be required as permanent resident to pay for the medical insurance.
s**t , it looks like i need to reconsider that , i was just thinking to live there for 1 year , i will just apply for 1 year visa and go out of there

hello man if you share with me any place to talk i would love to talk to you

Latest Threads