Our valued sponsor

This is an App that allows you to receive/dial from most countries.

Macr2

Sep 29, 2019
Visit site
The app is called silent phone. The company is based in Switzerland. Can be downloaded on android or iOS. It’s like a phone within an app, you link a debit/credit card to your account and pay from $1-$15 for your dedicated phone number these phone numbers are landlines not mobile numbers.

After you get your number which is assigned instantly at the click of the button on the website you then go back on to the app. You can receive calls on these lines for free or make calls for varying fees but usually standard rates are debited from the card you linked to the account.

Thought I would share as I have quite a bit of knowledge about this kind of stuff and know it will come in use for people on this forum especially like it has for me.

Attachments

• 076782A6-41BF-4284-A2F3-D81EF6A4F37D.jpeg
    076782A6-41BF-4284-A2F3-D81EF6A4F37D.jpeg
    36.4 KB · Views: 268
Reactions: EliasIT and Spinat
In the same field, someone knows in which website I can buy a cheap phone number, just the number working one day for a one time fee ? The purpose is for What's App, as I'm not confortable with the idea that all contacts know my real phone number.

In the same field, someone knows in which website I can buy a cheap phone number, just the number working one day for a one time fee ? The purpose is for What's App, as I'm not confortable with the idea that all contacts know my real phone number.

I understand you ask for a website but the easiest way how to achieve this is buying prepaid simcard for 10 eur in the supermarket.

Reactions: Remy
Do you mean for the WhatsApp sms activation code?
There’s many sites which offer virtual phone numbers that u can also receive sms on in different countries for a fee:

Reactions: Remy
There’s many sites which offer virtual phone numbers that u can also receive sms on in different countries for a fee:
What apps do you have in mind? do you know of anyone where you get a UK and / or Georgia number and where you can receive SMS?

What apps do you have in mind? do you know of anyone where you get a UK and / or Georgia number and where you can receive SMS?

These are also ones for receiving sms
UK based: Home | Sinch | Enriching Engagement
Worldwide: Proovl SMS Services

Silent circle also offers mobile and landlines in Georgia don’t know if you can receive sms on the mobiles as I’ve only used landlines. And also landlines in UK. These are both used with the silent circle app downloadable on IOS and Android.

Reactions: EliasIT
I understand you ask for a website but the easiest way how to achieve this is buying prepaid simcard for 10 eur in the supermarket.

And maybe but you do know every shop where you top up has got to have cameras by law. In the UK anyway. So that method is no good if you want to be fully anonymous.

Latest Threads