Our valued sponsor

Time and day schedule of Forex Trading

rkbehera1

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Sep 15, 2009
INDIA
Visit site
Presently I am doing my homework to enter into Forex markets.I know there is scope of good earning possibilities.But confused about the timing of Forex trading markets.Are the markets of Forex trading open 24/7 (24 hours and seven days in a week)?Which are the best international accredited Forex trading sites?If anybody has any useful information, never forget to give details.I trust only PayPal Payments.

Hi there!

the forex market is open 24x7 but 5 days a week ie monday to friday..you should trade according to the timings you're comfortable with coz it requires a lot of patience and dedication..many free signal providers are there you shd try them first..

i can suggest the sites

pipsforyou.blogspot.com

fixedoddstrading.wordpress.com/

loads of free and paid e.books are available..you can study them ..this will really help..

Thank you very much for your useful information that I had desired.But the next problem is to choose a good,reputed and trusted Forex trading site.You have not mentioned the name of any website.I would go through details to your link you have mentioned in your reply.I think I have to know many more things before starting Forex trading.

hello,

for that you'll have to open an account .finexo is a great site you can always check the reviews .the minimum deposit is 25$

My blog

The top rated, award winning platform

Free mobile trader, allowing you to trade wherever you are

The trading tools and data you need

hello,

for that you'll have to open an account .finexo is a great site you can always check the reviews .the minimum deposit is 25$

My blog

this is just to start with ..if you want any help you can always contact me on..

[email protected] :)

Mostly the forex market is opened for five days in a week.But the span of trading time is more than the equity markets which is more than 23 hours in a day.Earning money through Forex trading needs a lot of pre-market preparations.Control of agony and anger is most important to succeed in this type of trading when you are in loss.You must have surplus funds before entering this risky venture.

Last edited by a moderator:
PerfectTrader said:
hello,

My blog

Does your site receive and pay through Paypal.what's the fee for both type of transaction?I have discussed in so many places here that I believe Paypal for paying and receiving fund.The site is silent about paying through paypal although it collect money through PayPal.Write details to my question.

hello

yes i trust only paypal for the transactions! you can mail me for the details at

[email protected]

Hi,

I offer separate signals for spot forex.

Along with the signals, you'll also get complete money management guidance, lot-sizing.

You can expect atleast 2-3 signals per week.

Please use the following link to subscribe: FOREX PIPS FOR YOU !: Performance Report

MONEY MANAGEMENT TIPS FOR MAXIMIZING PERFORMANCE.

USEFUL E-BOOKS SENT TO YOU REGULARLY WORTH MORE THAN 2000 $ !!

QUICK REPLY TO ANY OF YOUR DOUBTS OR QUERIES.

Learn to trade like professional trader with our high probability Forex Trade Alerts. The Trade Alerts target moves of 100+ points on a weekly basis

Fixed Odds Trading Signals ( Win the game at Bet on Markets)

I use Bet on markets

for these signals. Make sure you keep checking the blog regularly.

If you are like me, who likes to trade daily, I offer signals which target 15-25% return per day. Contact me on

[email protected] if you have any questions about the service.

Another service I offer to Bet on Maket users, is target 50% return trades. These trades are usually 3-4 in a month.

If you want a free trial for 2 weeks, contact me on [email protected], or you can subscribe directly using the link

in previous post. And send email to me at [email protected] , mentioning whtehr you want 15% daily Signals or 50%

Signals. Or, if you want both the services, send me an email to [email protected] for special rates.

Subscribe to the Fixed Odds Trading Signals Fixed Odds Trading Signals & Guide

Forex Money

PerfectTrader said:
yes i trust only paypal for the transactions! you can mail me for the details at
[email protected]

Hi,

I offer separate signals for spot forex.

Along with the signals, you'll also get complete money management guidance, lot-sizing.

You can expect atleast 2-3 signals per week.

Please use the following link to subscribe: FOREX PIPS FOR YOU !: Performance Report

MONEY MANAGEMENT TIPS FOR MAXIMIZING PERFORMANCE.

USEFUL E-BOOKS SENT TO YOU REGULARLY WORTH MORE THAN 2000 $ !!

QUICK REPLY TO ANY OF YOUR DOUBTS OR QUERIES.

Learn to trade like professional trader with our high probability Forex Trade Alerts. The Trade Alerts target moves of 100+ points on a weekly basis

Fixed Odds Trading Signals ( Win the game at Bet on Markets)

I use Bet on markets

for these signals. Make sure you keep checking the blog regularly.

If you are like me, who likes to trade daily, I offer signals which target 15-25% return per day. Contact me on

[email protected] if you have any questions about the service.

Another service I offer to Bet on Maket users, is target 50% return trades. These trades are usually 3-4 in a month.

If you want a free trial for 2 weeks, contact me on [email protected], or you can subscribe directly using the link

in previous post. And send email to me at [email protected] , mentioning whtehr you want 15% daily Signals or 50%

Signals. Or, if you want both the services, send me an email to [email protected] for special rates.

Subscribe to the Fixed Odds Trading Signals Fixed Odds Trading Signals & Guide
I am extremely happy to know that you are in Forex trading actively.let me know, how much can I earn if I have $50 Capital to begin with?I prefer to trade during US trading time because here in India it is night hours.I need your advice guidance and answer about my $50 investment question.

Latest Threads