Our valued sponsor

Important! Time to list the SCAM's on this forum!

JohnLocke

Administrator
Dec 29, 2008
Europe
Visit site
This list will be updated if people get BANNED for one or another reason on this forum. The Administrator and the co-mods are the only one that can add people here, there is no one else that can demand someone listed here or suggest who should be listed here.

When we BAN people here either because they may have scammed other people without they were able to defend them self or to try to proof they did not or if they violate the forum rules, then they will get listed here when the RED BAN banner shows up under their name.

NOTE: We will not list the user profiles here who only have spammed the forum or NOT harmed other users, that would be too much.

The list will be updated frequently, if you have any questions, or comments, feel free to PM me or post in the thread that I shall PM you, so I will do that, don't start posting anything in this thread unless it has relevance for a ALREADY BANNED user.

The list get started here and is not in alphabetical order:
DIABLO
NEGON
BMW850
CORNELIUS
DAVIDWEBB
BITSHILLS
LOOKATME
BELIP
SIDRAKHAN
SPG156
OFFSHORE SECRETS
DCC7

NOTE: We will update this list as new users will be banned. We regret to have such a list here but want to let you know that we are all working hard to keep the forum clean from SCAMS and other fraudulent activity.

Latest Threads