Our valued sponsor

To all the people who think barack obama is black

megamath

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Jan 6, 2009
Visit site
Here is his mum's biography from wikipedia:

In 1960, after she graduated from high school, the Dunham family moved to Hawaiʻi to pursue further business opportunities in the new state, and she enrolled at the University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa. She met Barack Obama, Sr., a student from Nyang’oma Kogelo in Kenya and the school's first African student, in a Russian language class.[12] She married him on February 2, 1961 in Maui, Hawaiʻi despite some parental opposition to the marriage from both sides.[13][5] Obama Sr.'s other wife, Kezia, granted her consent for him to marry a second wife, in keeping with tribal custom,[14] though Ann Dunham would not find out that her new husband was already married until later.[15] Dunham was three months pregnant at the time of her marriage.[5][16]

On August 4, 1961, at age 18, she gave birth to her first child, Barack Obama II.[17] Later that month, she visited old friends in Washington state with her new baby.[18][19][20][21]

Ann left school to care for the baby, while Obama Sr. completed his degree. He graduated from the University of Hawaiʻi in June 1962 and was offered a scholarship to study in New York City[22] with which he could have supported his family, but he declined it preferring to attend the more prestigious Harvard University.[13] He left for Cambridge, Massachusetts, where he would begin graduate study at Harvard in the fall.[15]

Mother and son returned to Seattle, where she enrolled in the University of Washington either before[15] or after[20] her husband left Hawaiʻi. Subsequently, Dunham moved back to Hawaiʻi[20] and filed for divorce in Honolulu in January 1964. Obama Sr. did not contest, and the divorce was granted.[16] Obama Sr. received a Masters degree (MA) in economics from Harvard in 1965[23] and only saw his son again once, in 1971, when Barack was 10 years old. After Obama Sr. died in 1982, Ann Dunham visited Kenya.

More...

Both obama's parents have passed away R.I.P

Just to bring it to attention of anybody who thinks he is african american.

This has probably been posted before but I was having a look into it in more depth to find out the excact facts.

Lets hope he gets America sorted out

Yes it is wrong, Barack is the man that will bring the United States on top again, thats what I believe.

<<snippet>> said:
Yes it is wrong, Barack is the man that will bring the United States on top again, thats what I believe.
You are right, people should wait and see how everything will went out.... I'm sure he is much better than bush the chimp!

* rolls eyes

Does it matter if the American president is black, white, Asian or something else?

Apparently, in the US, as long as a person can claim to be a direct descendant of an African, he's African American. Same is true with Asians, Hispanics and Pacific Islanders. And for the life of me, I do not see the relevance of the labeling, except where the medical profession is concerned.