Our valued sponsor

To setup Seychelles holding to be shareholder in trading company advise please?

alain

VIP Offshore Investor
Mentor Group Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Is there anything I need to tell or ask the CSP about to get a Seychelles holding to be shareholder in a offshore or maybe normal trading company? What is the recommend to do when the first mentioned has to be shareholder in the onshore company in regards to offshore country?

Just tell them that you will be using a legal entity as director and shareholder (often called corporate director and corporate shareholder). This assumes that you already have a company and that you are opening a new one, and that the new company will be owned by the former.

I don't understand your second question. Can you please clarify?

Reactions: alain
Thank you for clarification Zqq. Im simply confused and don't know if there is anything I need to say or have an additional service for the holding so it can be shareholder and director in the onshore company.

Some jurisdictions have specific legislation for holding companies (for example Luxembourg) and offer tax advantages, but most offshore jurisdictions, especially those that offer IBCs, do not.

This means that no special action is required from your end to create a holding company in for example Seychelles, since there is no distinction between trading and holding companies.

If you want Hartmut Holdings Limited to act as a holding company, simply tell your CSP that the shareholder (and director, if you choose) of Hartmut Trading Limited should be Hartmut Holdings Limited.

Some jurisdictions have specific legislation for holding companies (for example Luxembourg) and offer tax advantages, but most offshore jurisdictions, especially those that offer IBCs, do not.
What offshore jurisdiction is offering IBC's ?

hartmut said:
Is there anything I need to tell or ask the CSP about to get a Seychelles holding to be shareholder in a offshore or maybe normal trading company? What is the recommend to do when the first mentioned has to be shareholder in the onshore company in regards to offshore country?
Do you setup a Seychelles company for this? if so is it all OK now?

Latest Threads