Our valued sponsor

Total secure & privacy company possible?

warrior

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
A good friend of mine works for one of these companies that are registered in an offshore jurisdiction, he is a freelancer so he sit's behind his monitor in Latvia working for a Seychelles company! He told me about all the companies in BVI, Panama, Belize, Anguilla and so on, all these places offer no taxes and extreme confidentiality , he continued to entertain me with "no 3rd parties, no lenders, no creditors, no other businesses or companies have access to personal owner information or tax info" What I was wondering, don't you have to pay personal income tax?

He continued to tell me that he got paid from Mauritius which is the offshore account belonging to the Seychelles corp. I was confused because at this time I wasn't aware of that it was possible and if it is how difficult it's gonna be to setup! The idea of the whole setup was very attractive to me. He told me that he easely could open an offshore account in Mauritius or Cyprus that is tied to an offshore corp. either in Belize or Seychelles! Again I questioning if that was possible!

He keep telling me that everything is total anonymous and no one can get access to any data, even the director of the company does not exists but is just a name that is put in there!

I wonder if it is really possible that way to establish an offshore company because if so it would really be the best setup I have heard about by far!

Your friend is almost right with what he told you, a Seychelles company can open a bank account in Mauritius, Cyprus and many other offshore jurisdictions as long as the documents are with apostille and notarized.

Reactions: lostguy
What I was wondering, don't you have to pay personal income tax?
You are totally right to ask this question! You will be forced to pay personal income tax regardless where you are going to have your company! only way out of the tax hell is to make loans or find different ways to get the money out of the company!

Reactions: JohnLocke
Your friend is almost right with what he told you' date=' a Seychelles company can open a bank account in Mauritius, Cyprus and many other offshore jurisdictions as long as the documents are with apostille and notarized.[/quote']
This I can request from the Agent that registered the company right?

Reactions: lavel and JohnLocke
You are totally right to ask this question! You will be forced to pay personal income tax regardless where you are going to have your company! only way out of the tax hell is to make loans or find different ways to get the money out of the company!
aha, that means regardless where I incorporate I will have to pay tax from the income the company has and personal income (the money I transfer from the companies account to my private account) or only from my personal income?

Reactions: lavel and JohnLocke
aha, that means regardless where I incorporate I will have to pay tax from the income the company has and personal income (the money I transfer from the companies account to my private account) or only from my personal income?
It's difficult to avoid any personal income tax and why not pay at least something to avoid to get an invitation to your local tax office!??

Reactions: 3FX and lavel
You will need to research this forum a little more. IT has been discussed a hundred times that if you take out money from your offshore company and transfer the money into your personal account OR if you just take the money out in cash from the company's account you will have to pay local tax unless you for any reason are excempt to be forced to do that!

Reactions: warrior
What's about the famous loan agreement' date=' payouts dividend or simply get an anonymous debit card for your offshore account are they not valid options any longer?[/quote']
That actually works, I got something worked out with my local tax lawyer ;)

You will need to research this forum a little more. IT has been discussed a hundred times that if you take out money from your offshore company and transfer the money into your personal account OR if you just take the money out in cash from the company's account you will have to pay local tax unless you for any reason are excempt to be forced to do that!
Thank you, I actually did a lot of research on this forum and consulted my tax lawyer.. we found a perfect plan and he got me all the documents I needed ;)

He continued to tell me that he got paid from Mauritius which is the offshore account belonging to the Seychelles corp. I was confused because at this time I wasn't aware of that it was possible and if it is how difficult it's gonna be to setup! The idea of the whole setup was very attractive to me. He told me that he easely could open an offshore account in Mauritius or Cyprus that is tied to an offshore corp. either in Belize or Seychelles! Again I questioning if that was possible!
Does it work that way or you're lost? please share what you found out I want to know if possible.

Is there no way to avoid to pay personal income tax when I have all my business activity in my offshore company in Belize?

I'm afraid not, it seems as soon as you want to get the money out and into your private pockets your will have to pay tax or live like an expat without a real country to live in.

What's about the famous loan agreement' date=' payouts dividend or simply get an anonymous debit card for your offshore account are they not valid options any longer?[/quote']
That's the one that still will work and always will work. Draft a loan agreement between you and the company, make sure a lawyer will help and sign the agreement so the tax office can f... o.. ;)

That's the one that still will work and always will work. Draft a loan agreement between you and the company, make sure a lawyer will help and sign the agreement so the tax office can f... o.. ;)
You have tried it with your tax office or you only think it will "always" work, just wondering it seems very easy to make that loan agreement to me?

I consulted our tax firm we are using for day to day accounting and they put an agreement together for me to use for transactions similar to the one discussed here.

A good friend of mine works for one of these companies that are registered in an offshore jurisdiction, he is a freelancer so he sit's behind his monitor in Latvia working for a Seychelles company! He told me about all the companies in BVI, Panama, Belize, Anguilla and so on, all these places offer no taxes and extreme confidentiality , he continued to entertain me with "no 3rd parties, no lenders, no creditors, no other businesses or companies have access to personal owner information or tax info" What I was wondering, don't you have to pay personal income tax?

He keep telling me that everything is total anonymous and no one can get access to any data, even the director of the company does not exists but is just a name that is put in there!

I wonder if it is really possible that way to establish an offshore company because if so it would really be the best setup I have heard about by far!
With all the new methods we have found out during the last 6 months you may have real good chances now to achieve this!

Reactions: 3FX