Our valued sponsor

tracking

donald bathe

BANNED MEMBER
Jun 19, 2016
Visit site
if monero cannot be tracked like bitcoin then could hackers in the united states, canada, australia, or new zealand use it to convert stolen money or not? if so, what might arouse suspicion from law enforcement if someone is buying large amounts of monero in these countries then????? why is it that hackers who live in some third world country have assuming that we could even assume this for a moment use monero and have less likelyhood of getting caught by law enforcement assuming that theyve stolen like 100 million dollars or more and are using monero to convert stolen money vs. the united states and other countries specifically mentioned then if my hunch is right on the target then? rsvp.

Reactions: redeye
Actually, Bitcoin can be tracked as it is an open ledger blockchain system. But you need to have the wallet number to track and some wallet providers do not require personal documents to register an online wallet which made Bitcoin users a bit anonymous. Of course, if too much cash or bitcoin saturated in a bitcoin wallet will attract attention. If you are using a provider from US or UK, it may increase the chance to be caught.

Hacker is a different animal. They know how to clear their trail. Normal person like me can be very careful but I doubt I can clean everything in my computer. In fact, I just strengthen my internet browsing recently after I learned what is browser fingerprint. I only use IE and Chrome for general browsing nowadays, for the higher risk actvities, I will not use these 2 browsers. In fact, I am thinking of changing my OS to Linux.

Reactions: redeye
Actually, Bitcoin can be tracked as it is an open ledger blockchain system. But you need to have the wallet number to track and some wallet providers do not require personal documents to register an online wallet which made Bitcoin users a bit anonymous. Of course, if too much cash or bitcoin saturated in a bitcoin wallet will attract attention. If you are using a provider from US or UK, it may increase the chance to be caught.
I agree and that's the reason why you don't want to signup for a wallet in these countries nor Germany or Denmark! It is important to understand that to stay anonymous you don't want to provide your documents to any of these wallets, you want to use a VPN + VPS to connect to it!

If you can't find a wallet where you can buy / sell bitcoins (for any reason) you may use for instant the help of @auric to get this sorted out!

I agree and that's the reason why you don't want to signup for a wallet in these countries nor Germany or Denmark! It is important to understand that to stay anonymous you don't want to provide your documents to any of these wallets, you want to use a VPN + VPS to connect to it!

If you can't find a wallet where you can buy / sell bitcoins (for any reason) you may use for instant the help of @auric to get this sorted out!
you guys still didnt answer my question. what would keep a hacker from stealing like 100 million dollars or more who happens to live in the united states, canada, australia, or new zealand and use monero to convert the stolen money then????? like 99% of all cases that ive come across hackers who can pull this off live in third world countries for some reason but never these four countries!!!!! rsvp.

you guys still didnt answer my question. what would keep a hacker from stealing like 100 million dollars or more who happens to live in the united states, canada, australia, or new zealand and use monero to convert the stolen money then????? like 99% of all cases that ive come across hackers who can pull this off live in third world countries for some reason but never these four countries!!!!! rsvp.

Nothing.