Our valued sponsor

Trading friendly EMI with debit card

yeongsu

May 30, 2021
Dubai
Visit site
Hello everyone,
I need an EMI personal account that provides debit card (virtual or physical doesn't matter) for international payments. I'll use this account to deposit and withdraw funds into/from my trading accounts in tdameritrade and ibkr. And to shop online on Amazon etc. I checked out bankera but according to the info they mentioned on their website, they don't provide debit card to non-eea account owners.

Hello everyone,
I need an EMI personal account that provides debit card (virtual or physical doesn't matter) for international payments. I'll use this account to deposit and withdraw funds into/from my trading accounts in tdameritrade and ibkr. And to shop online on Amazon etc. I checked out bankera but according to the info they mentioned on their website, they don't provide debit card to non-eea account owners.
@OP specify the Average per TRX amount based on the VCC/D.C?

Frequency of TRX Daily,weekly etc?

Would suggest 2 viable options get a verified EMI attached With Debit Card,which works seamlessly with in and out payments for trading platforms.

With regards a VCC/D.C for Amazon an exotic BIN to handle Deposits/withdrawal from the trading platform indicated, as well as serve towards purchases on amazon etc would be the all in one solution..cig-:,

Reactions: troubled soul
@OP specify the Average per TRX amount based on the VCC/D.C?

Frequency of TRX Daily,weekly etc?

Would suggest 2 viable options get a verified EMI attached With Debit Card,which works seamlessly with in and out payments for trading platforms.

With regards a VCC/D.C for Amazon an exotic BIN to handle Deposits/withdrawal from the trading platform indicated, as well as serve towards purchases on amazon etc would be the all in one solution..cig-:,
Hello,
As forex markup eats 8-9% of the trxn amount, I don't withdraw more than $5k each month. With emi it'll be somewhere 10k a month or even more (depending on my profits). Withdrawal from brokerage account to emi will be twice a month and depositing back to the brokerage account won't be that frequent.
And I need the debit card majorly to make purchases from Amazon and some data subscriptions that I use for trading.

As long as the emi works with tdameritrade and ibkr, and provides a dc, it'll be good for me.

Hello,
As forex markup eats 8-9% of the trxn amount, I don't withdraw more than $5k each month. With emi it'll be somewhere 10k a month or even more (depending on my profits). Withdrawal from brokerage account to emi will be twice a month and depositing back to the brokerage account won't be that frequent.
And I need the debit card majorly to make purchases from Amazon and some data subscriptions that I use for trading.

As long as the emi works with tdameritrade and ibkr, and provides a dc, it'll be good for me.
All clarified...For Emi compatibility with Tdameritrade and Ibkr, a fully verified ADVCASH should be the way to go, as a fully verified acct offers direct add-on option for a local bank acct, wherein funds debited from trading platform,would be credited to the attached advcash bank acct.

With regards priority to Amazon, a two way Exotic Bin Card attached to a fully verified Advcash, should be the top option covering trading cashout and online purchases...Two birds with one stone,..cig-:,

All clarified...For Emi compatibility with Tdameritrade and Ibkr, a fully verified ADVCASH should be the way to go, as a fully verified acct offers direct add-on option for a local bank acct, wherein funds debited from trading platform,would be credited to the attached advcash bank acct.

With regards priority to Amazon, a two way Exotic Bin Card attached to a fully verified Advcash, should be the top option covering trading cashout and online purchases...Two birds with one stone,..cig-:,
does advcash ask for a source of income? i mean for example Wise will ask you when you spend above 10k

does advcash ask for a source of income? i mean for example Wise will ask you when you spend above 10k
Yea at some point, though OP states, TRX typically would be trading and transacting within 5k...10k and above based on OP profits,could trigger, additional doc requests..

Top Tip: newly verified accts on EMI should transact within certain limits and criteria for a specified time and as such increase to higher limits as the acct gets aged....outright high Transactions on new Accts, would trigger a Whale Alert...And Emis despise Whales...

they never asked me for any information like that. Have been with them for 4 years with a good amount of crypto pushing.

Reactions: Singa
Thank you for your suggestion.

Top Tip: newly verified accts on EMI should transact within certain limits and criteria for a specified time and as such increase to higher limits as the acct gets aged....outright high Transactions on new Accts, would trigger a Whale Alert...And Emis despise Whales...
So, gradually increasing transaction amount will be a good way to go.
As my income is from swing and day trading only, income proof verification shouldn't be a big deal I guess.

do you mean advcash verified with darks or real documents?

do you mean advcash verified with darks or real documents?
All Real docs, for longterm use..

Darks only get you so far, as TRX mounts up, the liability towards periodic auditing piles up, as EMIs revisit user accts on the regular.cig-:,

Reactions: hapiswood
Thank you for your suggestion.

So, gradually increasing transaction amount will be a good way to go.
As my income is from swing and day trading only, income proof verification shouldn't be a big deal I guess.
Exactly, small amounts and then build up TRX Levels,this helps the accts age like fine wine..cof%¤#
moreso maintain a database with regards screenshot,CVX files,trading feedback etc as this comes inhandy at some point..cig-:,

Latest Threads