Our valued sponsor

Trading with my offshore company and onshore company only?

mert

Offshore Agent
Business Angel
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Hello all,

I was reading lots of valuable information on this forum about offshore companies still there are lots of questions.

When I trade only with my own companies say Offshore company buy product or service from my onshore company in Italy does that mean I have to pay tax from this income (company tax) and will there be any liabilities to charge Vat?

It can be arranged that you don't have to pay any VAT. for instant if the onshore company is registered within the EU but the offshore company is outside of the EU i.e. Seychelles, Belize etc. then there will be no VAT to be charged.

I wanted to register my Seychelles company for VAT they declined and said it is not possible! So I asked for Belize and BVI company to be registered for VAT they declined again. It looks like it is not possible to register a offshore company for VAT.

Again :attention: - VAT is only available in Europe at least the VAT we are all discussing here. I may refer to this link: General overview - European commission :check: and you can't register a non EU company for VAT i.e. Seychelles, Belize, BVI, Mauritius, Panama and so on, they are not within the EU and for that reasons as well known as offshore jurisdictions and tax heavens.

Latest Threads