Our valued sponsor

Traffic Exchanges

tongyun

Offshore Agent
Mar 3, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone ever had any success with traffic exchanges? It seems like all you and others do is just wait for a time limit to pass and then click next to earn credits. Is this a successful way to market?

Traffic exchanges won't really get you what you need. Traffic exchanges are only good when you have attractive stuffs on your site and for ordinary stuffs you won't get customers and just mere traffics and what is the use if the traffic doesn't convert into profit.

tongyun said:
Has anyone ever had any success with traffic exchanges? It seems like all you and others do is just wait for a time limit to pass and then click next to earn credits. Is this a successful way to market?
I'm absolutely sure that the traffic exchange will bear perfect results only if you spend enough time and efforts to enhance you site. And I think that to market successfully you should use an auto traffic also.

So what you mean by "traffic exchange" is "visit my site and visit yours"? Well yes I think action like that can affect your traffic, but not much, because even if tomorrow your friend's not visiting you again, other people who visit your friend's site might see the link you left in his site, then click your link and visiting yours. And if they like your content, they might come back.

Latest Threads