Our valued sponsor

Transaction with Paypal!

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Apr 15, 2009
Visit site
What are some important safety measures which one should kept in mind while doing transactions with your Paypal account. Its essential to avoid replying to spam or phishing mails. A lock icon would always appear on your screen if the site is risk free.

Paypal is extrememly safe.

I use it for personal and business purposes.

Just be aware that a lot of phishers (scammers) may send you fake emails that say they are form paypal, but they are not.

Whenever you get one, do NOT click on the link from your email.

Instead type paypal into your browser and go to paypal from there.

Any real communication will be listed in your paypal account page.

___

Retirement benefits are every worker's aim at the end of their careers. Plan it well.

mediafreak said:
Paypal is extrememly safe.
I use it for personal and business purposes.

Just be aware that a lot of phishers (scammers) may send you fake emails that say they are form paypal, but they are not.

Whenever you get one, do NOT click on the link from your email.

Instead type paypal into your browser and go to paypal from there.

Any real communication will be listed in your paypal account page.

___

Retirement benefits are every worker's aim at the end of their careers. Plan it well.
I am agree with you. Phishing and fake mails are very common in which the mailers insist you to make a transaction through their site which can results in hacking of your password and account information.

Phishing and other mails intended to steal you credit card details are very common but they are very easily spotted out.(looks like the hacker's class has gone down:D)

Paypal's SSL encryption is unbreakable so you don't need to fear while in the process of a transaction.

The only problem which can be encountered is when Paypal starts taking away your money. xD

SiddFisher said:
Phishing and other mails intended to steal you credit card details are very common but they are very easily spotted out.(looks like the hacker's class has gone down:D)
Paypal's SSL encryption is unbreakable so you don't need to fear while in the process of a transaction.

The only problem which can be encountered is when Paypal starts taking away your money. xD
I have to be agree with you. Even if you are going through your mail to your Paypal account, you still need your password to enter. Safety of customer is Paypal's major priority, hence I use them instead of their high transaction charges.

One important way is to look at the sender's email address although many hackers could duplicate the PayPal email id however if you look at the mailed by server address it is easy to identify a scam one from a original one.

Latest Threads