Our valued sponsor

Transfer from TransferWise to ADVCash or Etana

Blocked and your account may be in jeopardy if you do it often, mostly because advcash is synonym with crypto and Wise hates that.
Not sure about Etana, aren't they just custodians ? But I wouldn't be surprised if they are blacklisted since you can link your etana account to Kraken apparently .. So I don't know ..

"We do not work with Transferwise" said Etana.
And you can't verify account on Advcash with TransferWise statement because TransferWise is not a bank just a third party.
Mostly TransferWise account only work with exchanges under UK regulator.
But some UK regulated exchanges still not work with TransferWise because they are not a bank is only third party.

Wise link

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2564-07-21 at 15.12.34.png
    Screen Shot 2564-07-21 at 15.12.34.png
    70.6 KB · Views: 401
Bankverbindungen aber auch von Plattformen aus einzahlen, die mit Bitcoin oder anderen Kryptowährungen handeln
That's an important part, didn't know they could communicate in German :)

Anyway, it's a one way thing, you can pay in from crypto platforms to Wise but you can't pay out to crypto platforms from Wise.

It's better then nothing ;)

Yeah I found this strange when I first came to know - has anyone figured out how to transfer from Wise to an exchange?
You are going to use services like Spectrocoin or Intergiro which both works all ways around as of the time I write this.

There are many other services that may work for the same. For instant Revolut could be a possible middle man service.

via Bankera or iCard for outbound to Kraken are two of numerous options that work.

You are going to use services like Spectrocoin or Intergiro which both works all ways around as of the time I write this.

There are many other services that may work for the same. For instant Revolut could be a possible middle man service.

Thanks both - this is great, any thoughts on which option is most preferrable? Ideally the easiest option which allows me to get funds into Kraken

Latest Threads